Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lie Oda never said. He said he had to make 1000 special meaning the rooftop plotline was probably never gonna be planned until a couple chapters later.

The rooftop was always planned.

Can y’all stop twisting what Oda said?
Ah good bah I was wrong so sorry I had false information?

Why are you calling me a liar? I had false information It's not the subject I feel and I have noticed that you often get annoyed when we disagree with you when Kid and / or Killer are in a "roof group" group or individually.

For example sometimes when we say that Law and Kid are not sure to beat Big Mom you say that people are kid haters. Or when sometimes we say that Zoro has more exploits than Kid sometimes at times you get angry why?

Imagine if they ran out of haki. And they just swinging shit at each other at the end
Do you remember the chapter when King explode and the huge smoke reach the top of Onigashima?
There was a lot smoke at the top of Onigashima. Is it possible that we will see most of the fight between Luffy&Kaido as a flashback?
There is a time limit for that fight too which is 15minutes.

Ah good bah I was wrong so sorry I had false information?

Why are you calling me a liar? I had false information It's not the subject I feel and I have noticed that you often get annoyed when we disagree with you when Kid and / or Killer are in a "roof group" group or individually.

For example sometimes when we say that Law and Kid are not sure to beat Big Mom you say that people are kid haters. Or when sometimes we say that Zoro has more exploits than Kid sometimes at times you get angry why?
Everything you say is based on lies. Everything you say also does not make any sense.

“ I had false information” yeah no shit we do this every couple of weeks when you say a lie and I call it out then you switch to the next topic

Everything you say is based on lies. Everything you say also does not make any sense.

“ I had false information” yeah no shit we do this every couple of weeks when you say a lie and I call it out then you switch to the next topic
Do you think I have this to do? Lie ? WTF? What do I gain from lying? I don't have that to do frankly

Status
Not open for further replies.