Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said, he got tortured by BM, carried Zoro, fight off King and Queen, defeat Queen in less than 15 mins. That was light due to all types of plot crap
Put WCI Luffy in that situation and he dies mid way
He got a full heal with his gene stuff, soo the torture was irrelevant. Zoro aint that heavy compared to the ammount of weight these characters can pull, getting fodered y king and queen and resting on the floor is also irrelevant as he got a full heal after that.

No one asked him to try to emulate one of Bellamy's atacks and jump around like an idiot just to show queen he could "be invisible too".

No you cant, because he didnt went through any. Thats not a bad thing, Luffy was a reckless idiot before Udon and he is still a reckless idiot now, but thats part of the character's charm.

Luffy is definely the character that went through most character development through the series and thats only to be expected as he is by far the character with most pannel time and was a complete idiot at the start of the manga to the point where he almost killed himself, not to mention the ammount of pain he used to put his nakama on before the TS, but that is completely irrelevant to the argument, as the innitial discussion was about how you vomited on your keyboard and said Zoro didnt had any character development.

Zoro saying Luffy would be PK is not a character development either, its a well known fact he has faith in Luffy for a long time now, if anything it only reinforces how and why he is Luffy's most dependeable nakama. There has been over 1000 chapters o this manga, theres a limit on how much characters even can deveop.
thing is both Luffy and Zoro are amazing characters and they compliment each other with one being the most optimist and other being the most pragmatist. But it is unfortunate that few people from both fandoms has an urge to belittle each other and ruin the fun for others.....:lusalty::zosleepy:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I will honestly take a real life human living rent free in my head any day of the week than a cartoon character taking that much space in my head but hey that's just me:kayneshrug:

thing is both Luffy and Zoro are amazing characters and they compliment each other with one being the most optimist and other being the most pragmatist. But it is unfortunate that few people from both fandoms has an urge to belittle each other and ruin the fun for others.....:lusalty::zosleepy:
I think both of them have their potential maximized when they are teaming together
Even you have to admit Luffy and Zoro on roof top was better than Luffy fighting Kaido 1v1

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
He got a full heal with his gene stuff, soo the torture was irrelevant. Zoro aint that heavy compared to the ammount of weight these characters can pull, getting fodered y king and queen and resting on the floor is also irrelevant as he got a full heal after that.

No one asked him to try to emulate one of Bellamy's atacks and jump around like an idiot just to show queen he could "be invisible too".
If this ain't a low diff fight then what is it???

I remember Minato vs Itachi was so big in my country, we got basically a thread dedicated to it that spanned for like 3 years with close to ten of thousands comments that made Worst Gen sounds like Kindergarden :few:
just remember those whack itachi thread from mangafox, narutoforum and narutobase. posters spamming itachi solos and itachi the solo king.
:jay-he:

I think One Piece will beat Demon Slayer once again if we get 100 Luffy less chapters and we focus on following characters
-Ryuma
-Mihawk
-Shanks
-Dragon
-Akainu
-Blackbeard

Luffy isn't qualified to be the protagonist as he lacks any kinda character.

Explain how luffy represents the nietzche philosophy of the sovereign individual? And explain the I’m dead panel if you understand luffy?

“Lacks character” lmao you don’t understand him at all.

they didn't have a problem with luffy and kaido laughing when zoro was still on the roof
:hihihi:
When he laughed in 1008, 1009 it didn't sting them as much as it is now.
Kaido himself is laughing or crying half the time too, so nothing out of the ordinary there either.
It's bizarre copium to deal with the fact that Luffy is chill against a Yonko while Zoro is saying he might die from Enma against a YC1.

Status
Not open for further replies.