Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love a lot of Muslims. I have a lot of Muslim friends and they are amazing people.

I don't hate Muslims I hate the philosophy. You can cry extremism but why is extremist Islam bad? Think of an Extremist Buddhist, do you see an extremist Buddhist turning into Osama Bin Laden?
There are many examples my friend. Hitler was not Muslim. The British people who colonized whole Asia were not Muslim. China who is exerting control over Taiwan is not Muslim. The Mongols who waged wars were not Muslim.
WW1, WW2, they were not fought by Muslims.

I would suggest you to open your mind and look at bigger picture. There are always political implications behind these claims.
South Asian region and middle east region are important for world trade and to exert hegemony as World Powers. So, they are highlighted as bad because they want to control it.

Dont believe me?
Check out, Travel with Luke DamantH, Harry Jaggard and vloggers who actually visited these countries.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And Marco choked King + Queen like chickens.
So the order goes Big mom > Marco > King and Queen ?

Big mom postponed the battle. Nobody ever said BM was scared, she still realised the difficulty in fighting Marco and avoided that challenge, that's portrayal for Marco.

Why are King fans pretending like it is required to hurt him with Adv CoC ?
Zoro literally needed it to beat him in 3 or so strikes.

King's gimmick can be easily taken advantage of when he's fighting two YC at once. They stall him until his fire disappears and strike until he runs out of stamina the same that happened to Marco.

Marco and Jozu would mop the floor with King.
:gonope:

Marco can mop queen but king meh

Marco literally fought king and didn't deal any damage. Not even a scratch.

That's portrayal for you.

King > Marco > kata (I am being generous here because Marco did hold King and Queen for sometime and because of his portrayal) but his feats are sub par

There’s no reason why the CP0 agents don’t just kill drake while he’s passed out so it just ruins the moment for me, beyond Drake looking like a bum. I can understand not expecting a character death when there’s a possibility in the character not dying but it makes less than no sense that CP0 wouldn’t just end drake’s life right now.

Luffy Vs Kaido is heading towards an extremely bad resolution, with the cliché of the ruthless villain who doesn't care about anyone starting to recognize and admire the protagonist. Meh

This is not the thread for it but i am not suprised think Islam only stands for bad stuff. This mentality has to change.
Me and @Zenos7 know pretty much all there is to know about Islam trust me.
But this is not a thread for it and I assure you I don't think everything in Islam is bad. But there is bad in every religion.
Why is it that talking shit about Jesus calling Luffy pirate Jesus, no Christian calls me Christian phobe but I joke about Allah Hu Akbar and slapped with Islamophobia label?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- Then both of them get up and laughing.
- Luffy : "This is getting fun !!"
- Kaido : "Same here !!!"

This clown is the protagonist.

Why can’t Luffy just hate Kaido and make us feel something here? He goes on to blow the raid because some fodder spilled bean soup and is pissed. But fucking Kaido is someone he sympathizes with?

Luffy isn’t Goku Oda, so stop this fight romance bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.