Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't idolize any country
I love living in America tho, I would live in no other country besides America but I know it has fucked so many countries over. Especially Afghanistan.
And Indo-pak is fucked over by British and Pakistan is now getting fucked over by China. As much as Pakistan likes to be buddy buddy with China what they don't realize is that China is not "aiding" Pakistan they are giving them loans so they can eventually take their land
It is well known fact in Pakistan as well.
But, we will see, countries will be conquered countless times in coming years. Lets enjoy the process, as nobody can stand up if they dont fall down first and take a beating.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
go rered this chapter please.........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :odenugh:
Look at how intense and serious Luffy looks here, including the flashbacks of a lot of stuff involving Wano.

I think Luffy got knocked out and hammered in the head so many times that he actually forgot about everything that happened in Wano. That's why he's been so buddy-buddy with Kaido. Just like what happened with Big Mom.

It all makes sense now, Kaido knocked the anger out of Luffy... :crazwhat:

King never touched Zoro after AdCoC, Queen was playing basketball with judge's son head after all the handouts, Zoro challenged King's strongest attack head on and demolished him, Judge's son can only do sneak attacks. :josad:
King = Kaido, Kizaru and Akainu
Queen = Ichiji, Niji, Yonji and Lanji

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But then why BM and WB were not aware?

Why only kaido?
i think they are they just don't care. BM's dream of having all the races together doesn't seem to need joyboy plot points to be fulfilled and WB didn't care for the PK position so he probably doesn't care about joyboy either.

Nah.

If Kaido’s COC attacks are barely doing anything to Luffy Zoro’s will do nothing.

It isn’t Zoro’s fault, Luffy just has Fairy Tail plot bullshit and he’s fighting an emperor
That is utterly bullshit
Kaidos strongest CoC attacks failed to even K.O post Hakai Zoro while accidental Zoro CoC permanent scarred Kaido
Kaido neither has Zoros AP nor his lethality nor his raw CoC level look at that Haki trail. King is a 100000 times more durable than Luffy and his ass got literally cut and Luffy would survive that
Fuck outta here

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
For a split second, not a proper Ko, he woke up within a few panels.
Unlike Zoro's from a nerfed Killer, where he needed to be treated with bandages while unconscious and was still deeply in pain when he woke up.
Zoro fainted from hunger as proven by the sfx coming from his stomach not his wound.

Luffys been kod more times this arc than fights he's won

Status
Not open for further replies.