Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like he cannot survive 1 or 2 attacks but right now Zoro's attacks are more potent that they were on the rooftop.

You saw what Luffy did to Kaido once he learnt ACoC in chapter 1010 right? In chapter 1011, Kaido was down for a good period of time - thats something a Kong Gatling infused with Internal Destruction Haki accomplished. Luffy with ACoC haki did that with 2 BASIC punches. That's how big of an offensive boost ACoC is.

Now Zoro, without ACoC could threaten Kaido on the rooftop. Now it is not a stretch to say that Zoro can cut Kaido and injured him more easily. Infact the 103 Mercies attack was supposed to parallel Oden's Togen Totsuka narratively. That's how strong Zoro is offensively now. Ofcourse he is deficient in other stats like CoO and durability which would eventually be worked upon in future fights. But to put things into perspective, Zoro's like 2 powerups away from becoming the WSS [one during the Shiryu fight and the other during the Admiral fight probably].
IDK man adCoC changed the whole power level thing but yeah maybe you are right but like shanks have adCoC too but shanks probably can't defeat kaido in 2 shots so we can't say anything about anything but yeah I guess I can just agree
and about the power-up things the I guess including the 2 power up you saying we will probably get another powerup when mihawk vs zoro takes place?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
How do we know he didn't use AdvCoC ahe he used Ashura? Kaido recognised him as user as well somehow.

Zoro would do nothing to Kaido in comparison to what Luffy is doing.
Well, do you see the characteristic black lightning on it? I'm not here to troll or fight you over a fictional character.

If Luffy's base punches coated with the same ACoC are able to hurt Kaido... don't you think Zoro's named attacks with the same ACoC would hurt Kaido as well? Ofcourse he won't beat Kaido, that's Luffy's job. But saying he won't hurt Kaido is disingenuous.

Characters in One Piece can factually become stronger when they use all their will to attack. WB been a prime example.

We'll have to see I happen to think Zoro used AdvCoC slightly when he last used Ashura
They want to ignore:
Shishi sonson
Storm
Jet Gattling
Hajrudin's clash

and pretty much any extreme or high high diff confrontation.

They are salty bad faith morons, upset that Luffy will beat Kaido while laughing while Zoro was worried about dying against King, don't take it personally.

Well, do you see the characteristic black lightning on it? I'm not here to troll or fight you over a fictional character.

If Luffy's base punches coated with the same ACoC are able to hurt Kaido... don't you think Zoro's named attacks with the same ACoC would hurt Kaido as well? Ofcourse he won't beat Kaido, that's Luffy's job. But saying he won't Kaido is disingenuous.
Apparenlty current asura=the one that scarred kaido with broken bones
:cantseeme:

I don't get the point of 'ur mom' jokes at all.
i don't think you were hear the read his initial comments.. not trying make him seem despicable in any sense but he said that Non believers making jokes about Islam shouldn't be taking seriously by Muslims just coz they respect and believe in it.. and my analogy was derived from that truly..

Wb isn't an example. Wb used his fruit. Wb haki when old sick was ass.
So his face being blown off, hole in his stomach numerous stab and bullet holes in him but it's all his fruit yeah alright.

WB had to power through and keep attacking didn't he. Prior to this WB couldn't really touch the Admirals but when he raged he lol diff'd Akainu showing someone can become stronger if they are injured.

The giant in Dressrosa another example broken bones but after putting his all into it despite being injured surpassed his healthy self and set the fat guy flying.

Young scabbards after fighting a whole army? Neko and Inu 2 tapped Jack, injured Inu had a to fight an army of gifters and Jack and then beat Jack in a 1v1.
Queen is no more durable than Drake or Page1, your made up durability is just that, simply made up. There's no cybernetic enhancements, nothing under or over his skin, Chopper made him bleed with a slap, Queen's metal arm got broken by a basic DJ. :kobeha:
Totally expected analysis coming from you
:kobeha:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
IDK man adCoC changed the whole power level thing but yeah maybe you are right but like shanks have adCoC too but shanks probably can't defeat kaido in 2 shots so we can't say anything about anything but yeah I guess I can just agree
and about the power-up things the I guess including the 2 power up you saying we will probably get another powerup when mihawk vs zoro takes place?
Ofcourse not lmao. It will take MUCH more than just 2 hits to take down Kaido.

But you should also acknowledge that Zoro got the exact same powerup which allowed Luffy to hurt Kaido. I'm saying Zoro can hurt Kaido that's all. He won't be able to beat him though, he needs more growth for that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So his face being blown off, hole in his stomach numerous stab and bullet holes in him but it's all his fruit yeah alright.

WB had to power through and keep attacking didn't he. Prior to this WB couldn't really touch the Admirals but when he raged he lol diff'd Akainu showing someone can become stronger if they are injured.

The giant in Dressrosa another example broken bones but after putting his all into it despite being injured surpassed his healthy self and set the fat guy flying.
Yes that's his fruit. His fruit does that. Regardless of his condition. It doesn't change.
No he snuck him from behind.
That was mid punch. Again not the same

i was never trying to convince you that islam is the sole perfection that has graced this earth after our prophet even if i believe in that

I'm just telling you that no religious Ik atleast so any religion in their virtue teaches what i stated there.

i assume you mentioning that you studied Islam in Islamiat as a hindu made you radical..

and the fact that you haven't reinforced your doubts as you grew older to either prove your understand false or credible is bad too.

why would someone substantiate their assumptions about something now from what they studied decades ago as a child who barely has hit Puberty and consider it a credible and infallible metric to come to a constructive conclusion..

there is alot of things wrong with that.
Well I have independently studied Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Greek Mythology, Buddhism after moving to US and reached conclusion that no religion is perfect but there is something good in all of them.

Also they also seem to share general sense of morality, the idea of what is generally a good human is, and I think every religion has its role in history both positive and negative.

Buddhism generally has mostly played positive role in history tho, one example would be Ashoka. He was a barbarian wyen he was a Hindu who killed 1000 of people in Kalinga war in 350 BC roughly but then he converted to Buddhism and became extremely peaceful and played big role in spreading peacefulness across subcontinent (And eastern Asia to a certain degree and Afghanistan)

K

Kaido couldn't KO Luffy with Ragnarok is a testament to Luffy's growing durability. Zoro is dead if he takes one of those.
Lmao Zoro took AdvCoC thunder bagua on top of Hakai and Big Memea Indra and was fine yet one Hakiless normal thunder bagua K.Oed fresh gear 4th Luffy.

some durability
Luffy wankers are next level of delusional lmao
Zoro can literally be sleeping and Ragnarok won't even wake him up
Post automatically merged:

I seriously don't understand why Luffy wankers want Zoro to be weak, that's like retarded way of thinking.
Doesn't Zoro being Yonko level only make Luffy look good?
Why can't Luffy turds respect Zoro the same way Luffy himself does

Status
Not open for further replies.