Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk has never been portrayed as Roger level.

In fact, the only moments of portrayal we have is that Mihawk regards PK as harder to achieve than WSS and expected Whitebeard to be stronger than him (I don’t think Marineford WB > Mihawk, but the fact that Mihawk anticipated WB being stronger than him says a lot).
You need to learn the meaning of portrayal
Roger is a simple swordsman Oda has confirmed it, he has no special powers and he is a pure CoC using swordsman with his son named after his sword.
Yet he was never given portrayal of making a black blade or becoming WSS, there is no bullshit around it.

You keep clinging on to Marine Ford bullshit to push your agenda, and misrepresenting events as well. Mihawk literally said I want to make sure my conjecture that true distance between that man and us (the admirals and yonko) everyone else seems rather small. It was literally right after Garp and Sengoku were hyping Whitebeard to the moon "Strongest man in the world" Mihawk was simply testing Whitebeard's strength to see if Whitebeard is indeed stronger than him or not since Whitebeard got the title before Mihawk reached his prime.

Idk how you can use this selective nonsense, I really expect better from you. It is one thing to wank admirals but another to deny manga. So you think Sick Marine Ford Whitebeard > Akainu too becuase Whitebeard was WSM but Akainu was not?

Mihawk has direct portrayal over Shanks both through his title, WSS, calling Shanks one armed Has been and Data book portrayal yet Shanks had no issue at all going to Whitebeard and fighting him 1v1.
Mihawk himself wanted to fight 1v1 but it was a war and his commanders would keep interfering and WB is no where near his prime and not a challenge for Mihawk

So Kings is defeated i had a feeling that was the outcome.

Apoo is a backstabbing bitch lol, talk about being an opportunist

No wonder we havent't see Raizo vs Fuko in 27 chapters they are just stuck together lmao.

Luffy vs Kaido is finally getting heated again, let's go

King is highly durable when the flame is there, but actively chooses to remove the durability for a speed boost and then gets wrecked... seems like either an extremely dumb decision or there is some nuance in this ability that makes it less useful than how it is (vaguely) described to us.

Zoro has no lethality, he has killed no one. Luffy's AP shits on Zoro's completely.
Luffy's FS saved everyone from Hakai by giving them prep time.
Saved everyone from Hakai??? Lmao this is laughable
Luffy cant do nothing

Hakai is a speed blitz AoE
It covers their whole area

Zoro>Luffy

But You're a Sanji Fan let the top tier talk to each other, when we'll talk about Franky I'll call you :denzimote:
Again your fake fan and lol, you mean same Franky who need to help Zoro from being send flying. Sanji beat his enemy on his own while Zoro had help from Enma, Franky, and Hiyori. Top tier is one who can fight more his own, not getting help into the fight :denzimote:.

@Pantheos sorry bro this took long
Maybe we got each other on the wrong feet here. Im sorry too for getting out of the line to much. Lets put that by side and try it again, on a civil discussion, like you offered.

In my opinion, Zoro has unlocked the AdCoC under these extreme circumstances (body completely broken, medicine holding him in fight, extreme difficulty fight right now, pushed to the edge, the whole raid situation etc.pp.... you get my point), but i doubt he has free use of it right now. He needs to master it before. Thats why i cant take a discussion of his AdCoC-Status for fight comparison. If he had mastered it, King would be a Mid Diff fight and then he may be on Yonko level. And this is what i expect of him in the next Arc. But not for now. Thats why i put him on YC1. He is able to surpass that point under extreme circumstances, but he hasnt surpassed it by default. In my opinion.

Also i dont want to rank the other YC1 right now. We know nearly nothing about Beckman, Katakuri is difficult to compare (in my opinion) and Marco is some different kind of YC1 from my point of view. So i wouldnt like to rank them. But i would put, by mere understanding, Katakuri and King pretty close to each other.

This is also why i doubt he can beat Linlin now. He may could if he is able to master AdCoC, which will happen on the next big ark, i have no doubt, but not now. He would need to use and hold AdCoC way longer as he could right now under these extreme circumstances. When pushed that far, he would be able to sever hurt Linlin, but he wont be able to put enough damage in his limited timeframe.

Thats why i think, honestly, Zoro wont be able to beat Kid right now. Before you get mad, let me explain my opinion. You dont need to share it, but this is my honest opinion:

Kid is able to tank a furious big mum since a long time, an Yonko which attacked several people with her AdCoC already (P1 f.e.), still Kid didnt took sever damage from it, he even smiles the whole time. He also got internal damage from an outside source, which still doesnt hold him back. And he is fighting since the beginn of the raid. Luffy, in comparison, got some breaks inbetween, like with Momo. Zoro got his medicals and a break (while sanji carried him). I dont want to downplay these two, but this is highlighting Kids Stamina in my opinion.
But i see that he is lacking some serious damage right now. For now, he is a walking tank with near endless Stamina. This was even highlighted before, when Hawkins explain Kid and Killer fought against Kaido till they couldnt stand anymore. Which seems to be a way longer timeframe as even Luffy, which got oneshotted right before Udon.

This lack of AP is something Kid is working on right now. He carefully watched luffys doings, he even analyzed it a bit (sure not on Killer-Level), but he did. Thats where he is improving on working on right now. It kinda reminds me on Luffy vs Katakuri. Except with Luffy it was CoO and Kid is trying to achieve AdCoC. And since Kid didnt used CoC, CoO and CoA in the whole raid, while we know he has it, i expect it to happen soon. Thats my simple understanding of Shounen. Additionaly, when Law asked him if he has gone all out right now, he refused to answer. So Kid is not in a desperated situation right now. From my point of view.

And for the difference between AdCoC and expected AdCoC of Kid:
Like i said, Zoros needed to be unlocked in this extreme circumstances, it is kinda like a last solution of his mind and body. The last all out. But for Kid, it is coming planed right now. He may even try to use it already, he may is even trying to master it already to come to the point where he can fully controlled use it. Something i expect coming from Zoro in the next Ark.

This is why i put Kid above Zoro.

So, to end this long ass posting:
Sorry again for also my bad behavior.
And everything i write here wont be stated as fact by me, its all my opion and point of view. I dont have an issue with you having a different one.
Post automatically merged:

I am gonna address each point now

"They are delusional and lack logic.
In their headcanon:
Kaido was "attacked by adv CoC from Zoro with Asura" and it failed to push him off his feet, whereas Luffy's base augmented with adv CoC unnamed attacks did what Zoro said on panel he was ashamed he couldn't do with his all out attack.

Luffy (Zoro's captain) then hypothesizes from his personal experience how to use adv CoC, so not only did Luffy need his superior ryuo knowledge and CoC specialty but also several direct attacks from adv CoC to learn something "Zoro did casually".

Kaido, after taking an attack from Luffy's subordinate "coated with adv CoC" he dismissively derides the possibility of Luffy having it and is shocked massively when he has it, really makes sense doesn't it...

Oda decides to not properly show "adv CoC features for Zoro", but show and explain it consistently between Roger, WB, Kaido and BM all in quick succession.

These are 4 massive holes in their delusion, but they will continue to hold it, pathetic."

What a lowly rodent you are :risitasad:
I was going off of the information at the time, I can admit my L.
If I was an editor of OP I'd ask Oda why he made contradictory actions from Kaido, but hey at least I'm not a ZKKer.

King is highly durable when the flame is there, but actively chooses to remove the durability for a speed boost and then gets wrecked... seems like either an extremely dumb decision or there is some nuance in this ability that makes it less useful than how it is (vaguely) described to us.

Zoro has no lethality, he has killed no one. Luffy's AP shits on Zoro's completely.
Luffy's FS saved everyone from Hakai by giving them prep time.
this is the right therapy for you:milaugh::
Go back at chapter 1 of One Piece and reread all One Piece, each chapter ask yourself what did I learn today?
You will find probably the answer :suresure:

Did Luffy use FS against Ulti??? Zoro's CoO is better than Luffy but got caught napping by Onimaru the top tier:milaugh:

Oda was the one who hyped FS, There is nothing about Zoro's top tier CoO ability:shocking:
luffy is supposed to use FS subconsciously, he doesn't have to activate it every time.
i'll post you the panel latter.
so saying that luffy didn't use FS vs ulti and every time zoro saved him on the rooftop is plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.