Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oda clearly showed that zoro is not level of yonkou. not even close. Luffys haki ability is far away from Zoro.

Kaido easily got King and Queen .

But , oda behaved unconsistent. During the onigashima , oda showed advanced coc coating is kinda super power. But nobody explains why Bigmom is not using her advanced coc against law and kidd . Apparantly , just one punch with coc coating is enought to knock down law and kidd . But we just read super shit big mom awakening.

If Kaido show last form of power up as a awakening , i will believe Logia Awakening >>>>>>>>>>>>> Advanced CoC anymore
Kaido has no Awakening. Neither does Big Mom

people decieve yourself . when i read queen and king fighting , i feel kinemon cut easily king . or sulong neki and inu got queen easily. both fight ends just garbage.

It is time to Luffy . Now, oda will draw lots of haki and awakening panel. and we will see how real fight become.

This is a fair point.

We all know Luffy is strongest. I posed a question in my other comment wanted to see your take. Ill post them below

1. Will Oda flip the script and have Luffy kill Kaido himself?

2. Will Oda have someone else Kill Kaido?
I don't think Kaido dies....at least not now....if I want Luffy kill Kaido, that is only because he lost his savageness since timeskip....he became softer maybe Ace death is still haunting him...I want him to become savage again like preTS...but I don't think there exists a Luffy killing Kaido scenario...either Oda repeats marineford by making someone else like Blackbeard or CP0 kill Kaido or somehow ZKK will happen....personally, I don't think Kaido dies yet....

He is the one that makes the most sense to fight CP0 together with Franky imo. They were both going to the live floor and were mostly fine physically, Sanji and Zoro should be done at least until Onigashina begins to fall
Probably not

I don't think jimbei and Franky are strong enough to beat the entirety of the cp0 present on Onigashima+ the soldiers coming to wano

Sanji getting up is a given at this point given the fact that he has a healing factor

Zoro too, the side effects didn't kick in yet

Status
Not open for further replies.