Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro prepares to return to Onigashima. Black lightings and smoke continue to come out of his swords.

Zoro: "If I have to be then so be it.
I will become
the King of Hell!!!"

Zoro uses a powerful attack in the air to propel himself towards the island. King continues to fall unconscious far from Onigashima

ZKK Incoming:steef:

Zoro vs kaido will happen again

you all better line up soon to take your reward
:holdthisl:
:kata:

Yeah, this is why I thought the fight would maybe get interrupted, to "save" both sides. But Drake went down like a jobber in 30 seconds, there is really nothing to save from that performance lol.
And it's not even a gang bang. It was 2 on 2 fight. He lost way too quickly to be honest to matter how strong that CP0 boss is. Law, Kid, Zoro Sanji (after his vs YC2 fight) are all capable of stalling admiral calibre fighters and I doubt the "cp0" boss that murked drake is that level.

Now sanjis temp power gone franky and ussop will rebuild his rs for him @Chrono
His powerup just isn't "gone", if you paid attention you'd know his whole exoskeleton underwent a huge change. Just because he reverted back to his original eyebrows doesn't mean he goes back to that same body, that would be completely nonsensical.

Reminder: Zoro fought both (King & Enma) and still mid diffed King

Why you have that avatar? :gokulaugh:

Clearly shows how much Oda hates to draw this fight. Compared to Zoro's fight, its almost like a gag battle
Mid diff doesn't require newly unlocked techniques pushing your maximum to the point that "might kill you", and leave you fainting afterwards.
Stop the copium.

I mean. Its clear the supernovas aren't all equal. And drake is probably the weakest f6 based off his bounty, injured beforehand, and the numbers are fodder.

The fact is he did well for what he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.