Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didnt. He had accidental acoc pulled out by enma with a broken body

Nothing like his new sword style where massive acoc leaks out of all his swords
"broken body" means nothing if you use your top finisher, see Hajrudin.
Oda was being coy with the way he showed off Asura so as not to spoil the adv CoC reveal when Luffy did it, I was wrong before due to this misdirect but I accept that now.

No one's talking about how dope ussop's moment was and with his way of doing things directly conflicted against the samurai code of death = perfection

that caught me OFF GUARD..

GOD USSOP MOMENT.. THE DIETY SPAT HARD.

You think?
4 options imo, in casual order:
- Meets CP0 and is engaged
- Meets Apoo and engages him
- Meets Smoothie (somehow) and engages her
- Assists against Linlin
My whole thing is this.

I think killer is with that group with him. The group is carrying hawkins. Last time we saw hawkins he was knocked out with the flames surrounding him and with killers personality I think they will pick him up. This is set up for hawkins being a kid pirate

Killer will end up running into a CP0 member and beating them.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
"broken body" means nothing if you use your top finisher, see Hajrudin.
Oda was being coy with the way he showed off Asura so as not to spoil the adv CoC reveal when Luffy did it, I was wrong before due to this misdirect but I accept that now.
Excuse oda showed kaido use acoc for ragnorak the chapter before.
Asura was just a tinge of acoc and it still scarred kaido
Arlong Park shows zoro ap affected by his condition

Her current form is stronger than Hybrid Kaido, yeah.

Hard to believe that Kidd won't get adv. CoC here in Onigashima cause Kaido foreshadowed it and this seems to be the night in which a lot of Conquerors unleash it for the first time.
Its also possible that Kidd will focus on his Awakening and be reintroduced with adv. CoC next time (another arc), but again I think its unlikely.
In fact I say this because since the beginning of the ellipse, since Kid and Law were introduced and well I have the impression that they have bet a lot on the mastery of devil fruit unlike Luffy.

At Punk Hazard, Law made much more use of his fruit to finish off Smoker. A Dressrosa was not based on the haki but more on its fruit (Gamma Knife face to Doflamingo) Kid even if we have seen very little of him we have seen that everything he had transformed his lost arm into a metallic arm and I have the impression that it is linked to a perfect mastery of the devil's fruit: the awakening.

Again every time I saw Kid his attacks and damage seemed much more related to his fruit than his haki.

While Luffy was trained to have the basics of haki directly from Rayleigh.

And then he found a brilliant idea to create his Gear 4. Oda seems to focus Luffy more on the hakis more than the Devil Fruit unlike Law and Kid.

Dressosa: Only the basics used to beat Doffy

Whole Cake Island: Advanced HDO Wano-
Udon: HDA Advanced

Onigashima: Haki of Kings Advanced This is why I say this that Oda seems to focus Kid and Law more on the devil fruit unlike Luffy who is focused on the hakis with a basic mastery of his devil fruit.

Good thing Zoro had time to remove his bandana before fainting :milaugh:
they cant make this shit up :kata:
A guy that after finishing clearly King, still smile, say that he will become the king of hell, use an other name move to get back to the island.
We dont see Zoro collapsing, nor fainting, nada
Oda decide to draw 1 small picture in which you see (like you said a Zoro without bandana) taking a nap. Which is the classic in One Piece.

Totally different than with the Cook scenario :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.