Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I didn’t mean it in that way. I was thinking that it’s no the same as PK, being king of hell doesn’t really mean you are ruling helll. Tho it’s an obvious symbolic and badass title like Ray being the dark King.
Okay I get how your looking at it. I agree it’s a lot better than Pirate Hunter.

Sanji fainted. It means Zoro fainted too. Wings.
If Sanji is done for the arc, so is Zoro. Wings.

Wings do everything together. :laughmoji:
Speaking of, I originally thought ZKK happens by way of Cook launching Zoro to the skies to kill Kaido, but the spoiler made me reconsider and Zoro may well just Clear Lance himself to the skies when ZKK. :myman:

It will be devastating for sure lol
I think a KG would already be ridiculous. I'd like to see what happens when a internal destro CoC infused G3 or G4 attack hits the environment, if Sabo's dragon breath is anything to go by, Luffy's DC should be insane by now
Yeah.

At this rate, EoS Luffy will give Kaido a worse treatment than the one Kaido gave him in chapter 923 lol. Not that I didn't expect a big power escalation but his growth rate has been insane. Zoro is an absolute monster as well right now.

@Van Maybe Oda has decided to go with what you wrote and will give Burgess better physical feats than BM lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.