Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you two bet?

This bet

From deleted twitter posts, we can conclude that it's Raizo and Earlobe with some of the chapter spent on Kidd and Law.
I bet this information is false. We both agree each other.
Loser wear Detroit lion or New York jet as avatar for month.
‘TAC even add bet for me to cheer eagles for 5 fives which it is nothing for me cause I am like to watch American football. If eagles have power running backs which it is my favorite position. I would watch over and over again.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Like, can you stop being like this? I cant believe what I'm reading here. You talking in such a disrespectful manner about someone you don't know over a dumb dispute on a manga forum. Are you like this in real life?
How are people like you allowed to exist?!

Hm, Maybe because the other guy technically told him ti kill himself!? Get a grip guys!
Chill, I already apologized to @HA001 on his profile. Me and him go back to the S&A days, so he doesn’t take me too seriously I don’t think. And I deleted the posts, they were too far.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Are you trying to equate selfish decisions to a characters morals in general. What Zoro just did goes against all his morals. If he has strength to fight….why tf is he sleeping.
Zoro has been fighting this raid non-stop he knows luffy can handle himself he said it already that luffy's gonna win.
Let him take his nap before he beheads kaido or that medicine comes back to bite him:goyea:unlike sanji he didn't have some whores help to get free attacks on king this man's tired.

Like, can you stop being like this? I cant believe what I'm reading here. You talking in such a disrespectful manner about someone you don't know over a dumb dispute on a manga forum. Are you like this in real life?
How are people like you allowed to exist?!

Hm, Maybe because the other guy technically told him ti kill himself!? Get a grip guys!
What happen did I miss anything, the German woman ?

Why he taking a nap for if he doesnt have to ? Why cant he fight in a damn war. Usopp nearly got killed….

Zoro is either selfish af or he fainted.
These are the same clowns who thought Zoro was deliberately slow rolling King despite being on a medicine time limit in a war, and that he "wouldn't need a power up" to "low diff" him.

Status
Not open for further replies.