Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious if Franky/Jinbe might jump in. They did sort of "effortlessly" beat F6 members too. Assuming Drake is of a similar level, it would make sense they can at least hold them off for x amount of time

Idk, @Midnight Delight doesn't think they can and I'm inclined to agree on that front. Sort of why I hope Big Mom's crew just shows up last minute and we got a lot expository fighting while the Yonko are taken out, but I doubt it. I do want Brook and Chopper to actually, you know, do something lol
I honestly don't expect shit from BM crew at this point tbh. Good if they do but I'm not crossing fingers or anything.

Did you even claim Akainu is fodder conpare to current base luffy post ago ? You even claim this luffy low diff on akainu.
Did you dodge my request on izo hurting Akainu on manga panel ?

Saying luffy will fight IM liking getting fooled by oda three time. Wano shogun is thought to be yc1 level.
Momo or Sabo or dragon will get to fight IM first, then your luffy will get to IM nerf due injuries. We will see what in future.
base luffy = yonko lvl
akainu = admiral lvl
luffy low diff akainu simple

only a D. or a celestial dragon can be the final enemy so be BB or imu

the final boss can even less be a subordinate

kaido has tanker all attacks of everything without getting hurt

Akainu dodged everything because he knows that all attacks with haki hurt him

Is Zoro really sleeping ? looks like he is feeling pains @Sentinel @Peroroncino @mly90 @yorosenpai :bamathink:
To be honest to me look pissed, maybe pain?
NP, look like Marco is onw his way, Oda split Marco from Izo exactly in the chapter in which Zoro defeated King (and look like is the only 1 resting alone). Someone is treating Sanji.
Make sense that someone goes and check on Zoro.

I honestly don't expect shit from BM crew at this point tbh. Good if they do but I'm not crossing fingers or anything.
Agreed. It's getting kinda late for it lol.

I'm just curious what he plans on doing with them. Probably fodder jokes at this rate I guess, but I'll keep hoping for the opposite in the event it is a surprise

Lmao where did yall start shipping Yamato with Zoro from? :milaugh: Do you guys really dickride Zoro enough to give him someone who has no relation or has never shown any slight interest towards him?

Yamato is harder for Franky than she is for Zoro. Yamato only worships Luffy and Momo, and Luffy is the one who gets ALL the princesses, aka Oni princess

Status
Not open for further replies.