Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest...I don't like king of hell for Zoro....Pirate hunter has different vibes.....and it is lame if someone calls Luffy with something else other than "strawhat" Luffy....pirate king and WSS are titles....while Pirate hunter, King of hell or strawhat are epithets....

WB fight BBp+ 3 admirals + all navy and still beat
Except future sight require calm mind, ask kakaturi. Akainu is opposite of calm mind :cheers:
‘He tanks all hits instead.

Akainu got hit when whitebeard sneak attack Didn’t know Whitebeard sneak attack from behind is legal, since when mma allow sneak attack ?

kaido> WB

WB to face the 3 admirals it took 500 sword strokes 300 cannonballs and to withstand the attacks of the admirals while being sick and old

old sick WB> akainu + aokiji + kizaru

Kadio is older than all admirals by age except green bull cause we don’t know about him.

MF Whitebeard is still called strongest pirate by viz manga.

‘Admirals >>> yonko:kata:

Wano arc have too many powerscale jumping over the place. I should not powerscale now and, let the arc end then I can reread wano arc to powerscale character proper way.

after wano arc is over, are we goong to see what happen to Sabo, vivi, boa hancock .
‘Please oda, tell us what happen to them simce you promised to us in 2020 .

Honestly, King of Hell sounds cool for 10 year olds 😂 . I swear this what my younger cousins be shouting while throwing imaginary beams at each other
I don't know i almost dropped OP when i first started it watching Luffy scream he would be a PK took some getting used to
King of hell sounds pretty badass even for older readers it's no surprise you would dislike it just like if you asked @WesMidnight or @Erkan12 for example they would probably have same exact response as you. We know what you guys all have in common:kata:

to be honest...I don't like king of hell for Zoro....Pirate hunter has different vibes.....and it is lame if someone calls Luffy with something else other than "strawhat" Luffy....pirate king and WSS are titles....while Pirate hunter, King of hell or strawhat are epithets....
That is quite the overreaction we don't even know if that will be his new epithet or just a way of letting readers know Zoro has fully embraced himself as King

Who knows. At this point they are scaled to be much stronger than given credit for so who knows what Oda does with them.
I think the masked CP0 agents will be EoS opponents for the weaker SHs

Luffy fights Im
The next 5 strongest SHs fight the Gorosei
The 6 weakest SHs fight masked CP0 agents.

What I’m confused about though is which SHs will fight the Gorosei. Obviously Zoro and Sanji would, as well as Yamato if she joins, but what about the other two? Usopp may become one of the stronger members of the crew if he gets a big power up in Elbaf and unlocks CoC, but who would the 5th person be? Maybe Jinbe, but I can see several other SHs surpassing him by EoS. Or maybe one of them gets taken out by a non-SH

Status
Not open for further replies.