Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 panel to close ninja fight - 5 panel to close Hyori with Denjiro (so far half chapter) & Yamato (max 2 panel to close the explosive&weapon stuff) - CPO (depending if the capture or not Robin) it will be non that long (they basically finish Apoo&Drake in 3 pictures) so I give this line (3 more panels) - this is a chapter (16,17 pages). It possible especially the way Oda is compressing and putting the turbo for the final stage in Wano.
Then there is 1 chapter to conclude the Kazebo plot (with Yamato or Marco), (max 3 panel with a duble spread), small plot point like Killer moving somewhere, franky&Jimbe - Robin&Brook update (which will take again 5 panels) there is still 8 panels left for extra stuff.
I'm just saying, we typically understood this stuff every arc. Oda has always dragged out end plot shit. It will last longer than you think

I think the masked CP0 agents will be EoS opponents for the weaker SHs

Luffy fights Im
The next 5 strongest SHs fight the Gorosei
The 6 weakest SHs fight masked CP0 agents.

What I’m confused about though is which SHs will fight the Gorosei. Obviously Zoro and Sanji would, as well as Yamato if she joins, but what about the other two? Usopp may become one of the stronger members of the crew if he gets a big power up in Elbaf and unlocks CoC, but who would the 5th person be? Maybe Jinbe, but I can see several other SHs surpassing him by EoS. Or maybe one of them gets taken out by a non-SH
Nah I think they will be reserved for the RA. They are the polar opposite enemies of them.

Nah I think they will be reserved for the RA. They are the polar opposite enemies of them.
I don’t see how it would work out. Are you talking about the Gorosei and CP0, or just CP0? If it’s the former, the RA gets stomped. If it’s the latter, the masked CP0 agents are wayyy to strong for scrubs like Lindbergh, Karasu, Betty, and Morley. Those 4 are Flying 6 level characters, and CP0 just wrecked Drake. I don’t see Dragon and Sabo fighting masked CP0 agents. They have other fish to fry. Sabo has to confront Akainu, and honestly I think Dragon will job to Im so that Im can look good

Nope, but it's been like 6-8 years since i started studying japanese and i'm always reading Light novels and web novels so i believe i have a good level of japanese even tho if never gone to japan... Someday...
Excuse the question, but I'm a little curious
There is girl picture in your avatar
Are you guy or girl ?

Just because Kaido is enjoying himself fighting an opponent stronger than Big Mom, who has to waste her years.

:kayneshrug:
The only thing that could save Big Mom against current Luffy in a hypothetical fight would be some type of limit/drawback on Luffy's abilities. Otherwise she's getting beaten up.

Zoro is a monster as well right now.

I think the masked CP0 agents will be EoS opponents for the weaker SHs

Luffy fights Im
The next 5 strongest SHs fight the Gorosei
The 6 weakest SHs fight masked CP0 agents.

What I’m confused about though is which SHs will fight the Gorosei. Obviously Zoro and Sanji would, as well as Yamato if she joins, but what about the other two? Usopp may become one of the stronger members of the crew if he gets a big power up in Elbaf and unlocks CoC, but who would the 5th person be? Maybe Jinbe, but I can see several other SHs surpassing him by EoS. Or maybe one of them gets taken out by a non-SH
I'm inclined to think it will be

Luffy vs Imu

Zoro, Sanji, Kid, Law, and Sabo/Smoker vs Gorosei
everyone else vs CP0

The gorosei are above even the admirals in rank, I think they should be full on top tiers. Or perhaps they will be full on top tiers once they get jewelry bonney and de-age themselves.

I don’t see how it would work out. Are you talking about the Gorosei and CP0, or just CP0? If it’s the former, the RA gets stomped. If it’s the latter, the masked CP0 agents are wayyy to strong for scrubs like Lindbergh, Karasu, Betty, and Morley. Those 4 are Flying 6 level characters, and CP0 just wrecked Drake. I don’t see Dragon and Sabo fighting masked CP0 agents. They have other fish to fry. Sabo has to confront Akainu, and honestly I think Dragon will job to Im so that Im can look good
No, just CP-0.

Gorosei/Im seem strictly reserved for Luffy's crew imo, after the Marines. Kong also might be for Luffy's side too. I think there are several others under Kong that aren't Cipher Pol.

However look at CP-0 and RA's goals. They are the exact polar opposite of each other. In this way, I think this is who Dragon and his group are being reserved for.

Status
Not open for further replies.