Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know i almost dropped OP when i first started it watching Luffy scream he would be a PK took some getting used to
King of hell sounds pretty badass even for older readers it's no surprise you would dislike it just like if you asked @WesMidnight or @Erkan12 for example they would probably have same exact response as you. We know what you guys all have in common:kata:
Luffy isn't trying to be edgy. And he literally will become the pirate king, an actual thing.
As opposed to king of "hell" which Zoro won't actually become.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So in short Crydo the apprentice who was washing the toilets of Xebec's ship, wanted to achieve something only the great Xebec and the EoS Marshall could do but failed miserably, ending up as Meme's rival and a laid-back drunk fool that will be decapitated by weakened Zoro, in the worst arc to date like the little, lowly fish he's. And that oversized chicken King wanted him to become the Pirate King. :cantseeme:

Don't let King see G3 Luffy bitchslapping his Pirate King in his hybrid form... Joy Boy... :saden:

@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
This fraud fish pretend to be the "strongest" even before he went to Wano Kuni lol
Confirmed fraud :kobeha:

No, just CP-0.

Gorosei/Im seem strictly reserved for Luffy's crew imo, after the Marines. Kong also might be for Luffy's side too. I think there are several others under Kong that aren't Cipher Pol.

However look at CP-0 and RA's goals. They are the exact polar opposite of each other. In this way, I think this is who Dragon and his group are being reserved for.
I think that the masked CP0 agents are in a weird position where they’re too strong for the RA commanders and probably Ivankov, but too weak for Dragon and EoS Sabo. I think that the weaker 6 SHs will all be high tiers at EoS, so they can take on the masked agents. I don’t think that the Marines will be final opponents for any of the SHs. They’re just the outward face of the WG. The WG are the true villains, and the Straw Hats, the main characters, will be the ones to beat them. I think that the RA will face the WG at some point before EoS and fail. Dragon will lead his forces to free Sabo and the other commanders, and then I think he’ll be killed by Im while Dragon buys time for the remnants of the RA to escape. Sabo will then become the leader of the RA remnants and help the SHs at EoS. Though ofc this is just headcanon for now, but I can’t see the SHs not being the ones to take down the true villains (Im, the Gorosei, and CP0)

Asuras and Yama are totally different bro.
Don't misrepresent Mythology
Asuras are demon entities of demon race like Ravana, Kumbakarna etc.

Yama or Yama-Raj or King of Hell is the grim reaper and he doesn't belong to Asura race.

Is Yama stronger than strongest Asura ever? Probably not sure if he's stronger than Ravana, he got blessing of immortality and had to be killed by God Himself.
No. But Yama as the representation of Dharma(Justice) and Dharma is the most important virtue. So in the end, he always wins. Even Ravana has been subjected to Tama's punishment after death.

@Paperchampion23 How do you predict that volume 103 will go? (assuming 1035 was the last chapter of volume 102)

Imo:

Chapter 1037 pretty much has to be about the Kazenbo imo. We see in this chapter that the Kazenbo is literally fight about to break through into the weapons cache, so it has to be taken care of immediately imo. Fuga takes out Roki. Yamato may freeze the Kazenbo, and I guess that Marco does something to help out with it too? Also, Raizo is starting to burn, so something has to happen very soon that causes Fuku’s binding spell to be interrupted, which will let Raizo finish him off, and thus, all of Orochi’s men will be taken care of.

After chapter 1037/1038, CP0 will either resume their chase of Robin, or try to finish off Apoo and Inbi real quick. This chapter makes it seem like they will go after Robin now, so I’m assuming that the SHs will step in to protect her, or maybe Marco and Yamato can help out after the Kazenbo is taken care of. So the SHs will be fighting CP0 while the Yonko fights are going on, and maybe the 3rd CP0 agent assassinates WsW soon or goes to help his comrades

Status
Not open for further replies.