Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Enma is served by all manner of demons and Oni, the most fearsome of which are Gozu and Mezu, gigantic and terrible Oni with the heads of an ox and horse, who act both as guardians of Hell and as enforcers of Enma who shall pursue any who manage to escape Hell and bring them back for proper punishment and trials."

Yamato has no choice but to became Zoro's servant. :crazwhat:

Yeah maybe Kidd and Law's strongest attack are roof top Hiryu Kaen level but I don't think Kidd would ever show the level of attack that Zoro used on King.

That's literally monstrosity, just look at Haki Sparks they are bigger than Onigashima itself.

Its not even an attack at that point its like Zoro dropped his will on King and buried him in hell.
I think once he unlocks ACoC(which he absolutely should this arc), his strongest attacks might be on that tier

I just thought of something funny and insane remember when Hawkins sayed killer had 8% of surviving it be hilarious if apoo and inbi the ones for it if they run into each other I can only imagine the frustration @rerere will have if Oda does that lol

Frustration?
I'd take it every day of the week
Would love to slay Bitchil and Snitchman back to back :madmonk:

Hmm always love it when you talk dirty
Thought cp0 is smart enough to destroy photos for evidence before letting appo run away.
Cant wait to see appo photos fate and how marine like Akainu respond to those -hoots.
They ain't smart enough to kill drake and I know it one piece plot people rarely dies but still lol

Kaido is definitely PK level like Roger and Whitebeard, or near those two at the very least :kayneshrug:

Everything is pointing to him being the strongest living character but people still don’t want to admit it lmfao. What more do they want? He just ran a gauntlet of 14 strong fighters and a Yonko level Luffy.
Cause Kaido never had actual "World strongest living being/creature" infobox like Mihawk and Whitebeard did

Status
Not open for further replies.