Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way. He already mentioned Law and Kid awakening. Kaido is the only one who's gonna be awakened.
I can see Kaido even saying something like Zoan awakening is the most "difficult" to achieve and the Impel Down ones were artificially induced or something. Depends on how he wants to play up Zoan awakening overall (retcon to a new transformation or just the high recovery business he used in ID)

I can see Kaido even saying something like Zoan awakening is the most "difficult" to achieve and the Impel Down ones were artificially induced or something. Depends on how he wants to play up Zoan awakening overall (retcon to a new transformation or just the high recovery business he used in ID)
It’s also possible that high level Zoans don’t use awakening since it would make them go berserk.

You do realize that implies that Kaido is the only awakened Zoan in the world?
I mean, at this point, it's what's there for now. If Blackbeard also has a zoan on top of the logia and paramecia, I can see him doing awakening for all 3.
Post automatically merged:

It’s also possible that high level Zoans don’t use awakening since it would make them go berserk.
Nah that would have been explained then. Also losing vs going berserk seems like an odd choice when everyone on Kaidos side has lost but him

It will be retconned for sure. I am not sure how oda will approach with zoan awakening. They are already durable and have higher recovery.

What will awakening even do to zoan first place other than transforming them to complete animals.

After king and Queen not showing their awaken ability i dont see with kaido as well.

I think its more that he will be the human that surpasses the "monster" Kaido, that may or may not be related to the D. Clan though.

I think what's gonna be interesting is how Oda puts up characters like Blackbeard, Akainu, Shanks and Im above that as potential opponents for Luffy after this point though.
If its BB and Imu, imo they will surely be stronger than Kaidou in most aspects. Regarding Shanks, since his CoC is hyped the most, i think Luffy vs Shanks is gonna aim for Luffy surpassing Shanks CoCapplication-wise. Now Akainu, i dunno about this. The more i see Luffy vs Kaidou, the more i feel that the one that face Akainu shouldnt be Luffy, be it from powerscaling or narrative stuff.

Man it will be so cool if awakend kaidou has three heads with each head doing different type of breathes:myman:
I vouch for just one head and just one type of ultimate breath: Star Breath, a beam with temperature of a star, disintegrating anything in its path. Luffy's final trial is to overcome and destroy this breath along with the source, thus becoming new WSC :steef::finally::lunazing:

If its BB and Imu, imo they will surely be stronger than Kaidou in most aspects. Regarding Shanks, since his CoC is hyped the most, i think Luffy vs Shanks is gonna aim for Luffy surpassing Shanks CoCapplication-wise. Now Akainu, i dunno about this. The more i see Luffy vs Kaidou, the more i feel that the one that face Akainu shouldnt be Luffy, be it from powerscaling or narrative stuff.
Sabo most likely.

Zoro haters better hope that's not the case.

Luffy defeats Kaido but he can't move anymore -> Kaido awakens, out of his mind, on a rampage -> Zoro kills the dragon above the flower capital -> It doesn't undermine Luffy because it wasn't a conscious Kaido, Luffy defeated the "real" Kaido -> Zoro's feat is still incredible because the dragon scales are hard to get through, as seen when he used Asura and when Oden fought Kaido

Luffy gets his Yonko moment
Zoro gets his legendary samurai moment

:cheers:

How dumb is Oda if BM still hasn't squashed those 2.😔🤨🙃
Hopefully he's not dumb enough to give those 2 child a win. 😂
I don't understand why he didn't give them Jack or WsW🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.