Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy could beat any Commander post-WCI. That's being 5th Emperor means and it's why Oda made his bounty higher than Marco/King.

He doesn't need Ryou, because his physical strength is Tiers above Zoro. Zoro is just more lethal.
I'd debate the lethality, he didn't kill King (or any named villain ever in the story since joining the SHs).

Sanji ripped off Queen's arm, so I don't want to hear anything about Zoro clipping King's wing as proof of "lethality".

i mean sengoku was the wg dog before akainu
has coc
Its implied that that Sengoku was part of sword wich seems to operate outside of the WG's reach, they do their own thing. Meanwhile the only reason Akainu became fleet admiral is because the gov endorsed him, so he owns his position entirely to them
Katakuri is BM's dog. She even put him in his place when he tried to help her lmao.
He is her literal son, and he still decided to fight for his own enjoyment rather than doing it purely as her underling

I'd debate the lethality, he didn't kill King (or any named villain ever in the story since joining the SHs).

Sanji ripped off Queen's arm, so I don't want to hear anything about Zoro clipping King's wing as proof of "lethality".
Sure, but let's not forget Zoro's strongest moves are Ashura or Sanzen Sekai.

9 headed Zoro > 3 bladed spinning Zoro > 3 bladed Zoro

Its implied that that Sengoku was part of sword wich seems to operate outside of the WG's reach, they do their own thing. Meanwhile the only reason Akainu became fleet admiral is because the gov endorsed him, so he owns his position entirely to them

He is her literal son, and he still decided to fight for his own enjoyment rather than doing it purely as her underling
Proof Gorosei didnt entorse Sengoku in the past?

Theres nothing tough about Queens arm
Its basically only metal

While Kings Wings is part of his tough hax
Thats is even compared tougher than dragon scales

Sure, but let's not forget Zoro's strongest moves are Ashura or Sanzen Sekai.

9 headed Zoro > 3 bladed spinning Zoro > 3 bladed Zoro
None of his moves have ever killed anyone, and a 9 headed CoC Zoro didn't even knock Kaido down but left him with a thin small scar that he was disappointed with.
Sanzensekai is no more or less "lethal" than having your skull crushed into mush by Luffy's fists, neither character kills.

mere metal arm :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

editor hypes up king's wings to be tough af :ronalugh:
cope
The editor hyped up Sanji's hit as being heavy last chapter. He also hyped up them both as wings of the PK. Pretending that cyborgs dont have enhanced durability to suit your agenda is not a good look lol.

None of his moves have ever killed anyone, and a 9 headed CoC Zoro didn't even knock Kaido down but left him with a thin small scar that he was disappointed with.
Sanzensekai is no more or less "lethal" than having your skull crushed into mush by Luffy's fists, neither character kills.

The editor hyped up Sanji's hit as being heavy last chapter. He also hyped up them both as wings of the PK. Pretending that cyborgs dont have enhanced durability to suit your agenda is not a good look lol.
mere steel

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
lunarian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mere steel
Post automatically merged:

You mean like KKG did despite Doflamingo blocking a portion and soaking up the majority of the damage...
go reread the kkg panel
shit couldnt even reach pica s d:kobeha:
the portion he destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.