Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, everyone wanking the crap out of their favorites and downplaying the others when there's a simple consistent scale that's been in place through the whole series.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and the gaps are small. Always has been, always will be. I'm shocked to see that so much of the one piece community doesn't see it that way.
Oh buddy I agree with you but saying the gaps are small is going to bring the hate train

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Man, everyone wanking the crap out of their favorites and downplaying the others when there's a simple consistent scale that's been in place through the whole series.

Luffy>Zoro>Sanji and the gaps are small. Always has been, always will be. I'm shocked to see that so much of the one piece community doesn't see it that way.
Luff=>zoro>>>sanji (not coc)

--For now luffy/zoro/yamato (if she joins) are tier above sanji by a good margin

-- Adv COC is a ridiculous power up where it adds to zoro's lethality and Luffy has two more adv haki plus gears and possible awakening ; Yamato has a mythical DF with freezing abilities and good defense too add

--Sanji's high speed movement is too taxing on his body too on top of that ; he needs adv coc asap to reach their level

" He wasnt serious " thats one of the favorite quotes of rubber fans . say ulti , apoo , monets snow wall etc etc , all bad shits on luffy . you will hear " he wasnt serious at all "
And the yeti cool brothers low diffed Zoro. Is "he wasn't serious" also nonsense for him? Or is powerscaling in One Piece just bullshit and everyone fluctuates in power depending on what the plot demands?

of the same opinion
Post automatically merged:

I'm in so much pain my stomach hurts so bad 😭

Anyone any tips i need the helpppp please
grab some pepto bismol else i got nothing
:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.