Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess logia awakening will be much stronger than haki ability . That make story sense . Because after wano , Luffy will be completed in terms of haki .

furthermore , kaido feel real fight now . He fought against SNs , Scabbards , Yamato .
All scabbards have ryou . SNs has 3 CoC user three strong DF user.
Yamato has Advanced COC
all time he is spending his haki for flying onigashima ehich is big land .
Now , he said he is getting funny now .

Kaidos titlle stronges creature
WB title strongest man

Apparantly , Kaido has just superior than WB
At least from a lore perspective, it's interesting based on who Luffy has fought with Doffy and Katakuri being Paramecia awakening users. Kaido is seemingly the next up (assumedly) as a Zoan awakening user "seems" to be the next step.

This "could" signify that Akainu is next (assuming no major villains at Elbaf, Lodestar, some other island or directly Laugh Tale, or at worst, far more small time villains), being a Logia with a likely awakening. We don't exactly know what Im is yet so that will be interesting to see, but he/she could be another logia on this front (people speculate a water logia being the most broken aside from blackbeard for obvious reasons).

I say this because Blackbeard likely will also have a zoan, and I can 100% see him having full mastery of all 3 types of DFs with awakening to put him above the others.

Then I think Shanks is just gonna be fucking broken along with Mihawk (yes i do believe they come after lol), where that awakening won't even be a factor anymore, but rather just some unknown Haki potential we haven't seen yet with conquerors.

He has feats of sneak attacking oden when his life was saved sure Heck that's hardly a feat

Luffys a bum kinemon law zoro weren't kod by stronger moves than what put luffy out.

Mihawks best feat is he's the wss above all other swordsmen including the one who kaido himself thinks is capable of fighting him when mihawk does not.
WSS scam title is debunked the moment he failed to dominate a strong Swordsman Vista who we all know is weaker than Oden

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
WSS scam title is debunked the moment he failed to dominate a strong Swordsman Vista who we all know is weaker than Oden
Nothing was debunked. Its up to Vista to push mihawk to try. Mihawk stands a top not vista.
Cry zoros dream that got reinforced as a king title.

It's insane how much Oda has done L Drake dirty
Who would thought Apoo would end looking more impressive? Nobody.
Umm your forgot about me?
Yea after drake got clap so before that cpo couldn't do shit to him lol
Apoo realised he is losing thats why he left Drake 2v1
Ain't no confirmation it was a 2v1 lol I guess it wasn't a 4v2 since we didn't see inbi fight and it was 2v2 zanki and drake team up? Lmao

How is WSS scam title when Zoro's entire character revolves around it and Zoro mid diffed someone far stronger than Vista?
When it is confirmed WSS means having Kingly ambitions and advanced CoC and Mihawk never used advanced CoC on Vista
Zoro extreme differ King. That's why he is shown fainted.
Zoro > King > Vista >= Mihawk by portrayal and feats
Post automatically merged:

Just like Kaido's title was debunked the moment Yamato clashed equally with him?
Yamato and 5 Supernova and 9 Scabbards while lifting Onigashima and fighting Multiple rounds of Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.