Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen's bounties are 5% apart, they are portrayed back to back
Not proof that they're equals.

Queen gives no deference to King, Marco compares them as equals, Zoro compares them as equals.
Where? If anything, Queen reinforced the concept of "number twos and threes."

Katakuri is unanimously respected by everyone except Perospero (for jealous political reasons) as being the heir to BM pirates,
So you're telling me the "needs everywun's respect" argument is bullshit?

Yamato is the heir to the Beast Pirates (unwillingly) not King, his bounty is 10% greater than Smoothie's.
King was called Kaido's right-hand man and complements him by being an extinct superhuman species. You'd know this if you read the last chapter.

Kozaburo would slap his 90 year old grandpa balls in your face if you insulted Enma and Zoro like that.
Enma only "nerfs" you if you are unworthy, and brings out the best in you if you are worthy, luckily Zoro had Enma and is worthy, otherwise the best he could have hoped for would be to stall out King for a few minutes and hope Sanji wakes up.

Because of Enma in 1032 and 1033 He lost huge amount of haki also got hit by King's Tempura Udon
Go argue with Oda Wes-chan

:laughmoji: is this how luffy tard read the manga?
This explain a lot about this clowns
I am quating you to laugh nothing more....no need to even give you a proper explanation cuz you full of shit :vistalaugh:
Casual brainwashed rubber and cadybois by " hakimen , pure swordmanship , hakibars etc etc " headcanons aganist zoro over years and they cant determine zoro's potential with their damaged brains

The Grandmaster just vanquished a God, he needs the well earned rest of a hero.

In fact not only he saved the lives of many Supernovae, he even attained something so staggering
:zosleepy:
Samurai: "Hey where's Zoro?"

Samurai: 2: "Oh, he just vanquished a God, he needs his beauty sleep."

Samurai: "Bu... But people are dying...."

Samurai 2: "I SAID HE NEEDS HIS FUCKING BEAUTY SLEEP!"

You're fooling yourself if you think Zoro would willingly go to sleep in the middle of a massive battle....

Status
Not open for further replies.