Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not proof that they're equals.

Where? If anything, Queen reinforced the concept of "number twos and threes."

So you're telling me the "needs everywun's respect" argument is bullshit?

King was called Kaido's right-hand man and complements him by being an extinct superhuman species. You'd know this if you read the last chapter.
Not equal, but near equal, the gap is relatively small, nothing to suggest otherwise. Marco and Zoro agree.

Yes King and Queen are Kaido's number 2 and 3 with Kaido being number 1, and in that example Queen incorrectly thought he was dealing with the strawhats number 2 because of Sanji's bounty poster being higher than Zoro.

Katakuri was practically worshipped by BM's crew, yes it is important.
Post automatically merged:

Because of Enma in 1032 and 1033 He lost huge amount of haki also got hit by King's Tempura Udon
Go argue with Oda Wes-chan
Go argue with the sword's creator and Zoro.
Zoro realised it was childish to blame Enma, because Oden was worthy and was not dragged down by it, but raised by Kozaburo's greatest masterpiece.

Samurai: "Hey where's Zoro?"

Samurai: 2: "Oh, he just vanquished a God, he needs his beauty sleep."

Samurai: "Bu... But people are dying...."

Samurai 2: "I SAID HE NEEDS HIS FUCKING BEAUTY SLEEP!"

You're fooling yourself if you think Zoro would willingly go to sleep in the middle of a massive battle....
I'm not fooling myself, you guys have been perpertually denying ZKK despite it was presented in your faces several times.

There are so many elements it takes a relatively mediocre intelligence to grasp that considering how much hinting there has been.

First Kaido's philosophy about death, second Zoro's dedicated declared intentions, Enma being entrusted, the prophecy of the moon, his strong parallelism with Oden and Ryuma.

Zoro fainting is the norm in the manga, he did that several times but almost always got up relatively fast.

You're fooling yourself if you think Zoro would willingly go to sleep in the middle of a massive battle....
Stick around, you might learn something. :myman:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Luffy stopped to eat instead of going back to kaido lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.