Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're on the same caliber as Katakuri, Cracker, Smoothie, Jack, Jozu, Vista, etc. It doesn't change the fact King is at the top like Marco and Katakuri and is more specialized than Queen.

Where?

What does this have to do with King clearly being the Katakuri of the Beasts Pirates?

It's not important, it's bullshit because the Big Mom's crew have completely different values from the Beasts Pirates and it's just blatant confirmation bias.
I never said King wasn't stronger than Queen, the gap just isn't massive, and certainly not comparable to the gap between yonko and YC1.

Marco said both were problematic billion beli men, showing no difference in the way he treated them.
Zoro said either path to the rooftop would be problematic because of King/ Queen showing no preference in one route being easier than the other.

Kat has CoC, and awakening. Those are powers that leaders/captains are being shown to have in the post TS, King doesn't have those.
King's Lunarian gimmick matches Kat's special paramecia+FS gimmick, very difficult to deal with sure, but Kat has so more to deal with - because he was set up to fight the MC Luffy, and was given a higher portrayal within his crew because he was the arc antagonist that Luffy had to overcome. Kaido will be the one with awakening this arc within the beast pirates to deal with.

You showing such resistance to manga realities makes me think it is you with the confirmation bias.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I never said King wasn't stronger than Queen, the gap just isn't massive, and certainly not comparable to the gap between yonko and YC1.

Marco said both were problematic billion beli men, showing no difference in the way he treated them.
Zoro said either path to the rooftop would be problematic because of King/ Queen showing no preference in one route being easier than the other.

Kat has CoC, and awakening. Those are powers that leaders/captains are being shown to have in the post TS, King doesn't have those.
King's Lunarian gimmick matches Kat's special paramecia+FS gimmick, very difficult to deal with sure, but Kat has so more to deal with - because he was set up to fight the MC Luffy, and was given a higher portrayal within his crew because he was the arc antagonist that Luffy had to overcome. Kaido will be the one with awakening this arc within the beast pirates to deal with.

You showing such resistance to manga realities makes me think it is you with the confirmation bias.
You've been bodied on this mc luffy drew with kata and got negged by drunk base kaido. Katas fodder

Homie I wouldn’t even put Marco at 30% when he fought King based on how much weaker Law gets when tired and Marco’s stamina reliance is greater than his.
Okay… My argument isnt King > Marco… Im simply stating a fact that King beat this man and was relatively fine actually most probably due to this lunarian durability shit

All firsr commanders are relative to each other so of course a clean fight between any two first commanders SHOULD NOT end with one commander being as fine as King was… But in this very specific scenario thats what happened and King still had time to go beat sanji too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy has a higher bounty than King from beating Katakuri as his greatest combat feat.
Again lies do you enjoy being bodied by me all the time ?

He got that bounty for Morgans report of beating 2 meme commanders and ruining memes tea party
Katas fodder ass wasn't even NAMED wasn't even named above Cracker
And still got negged by fucking drunk base kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.