Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Either your blind or your blind. Zoro was literally on the ground. The club was swung upwards. In what world is that a direct attack?
kaido was right next to zoro are you saying he went through trouble of walking to law then attacking even though we never saw that?
The iq of zoro haters keeps falling every chapter:milaugh:

Do you really think that Zoro will be alone sleeping ?

Someone is going to see him (Yamato)
I put my money on Marco
Oda likes to make Marco interact with Zoro
Marco introducing the new generation with Zoro
Marco saving Zoro (beside having Sanji saying that)
Marco being very happy only when Zoro enter the fight

Marco is the true Zoro fanboy, and he is perfect to restore stamina (the blue flame can do that, even if momentarily)

Damn just when we’ve reached Wano’s slow-but-close approaching climax
Arcs still gonna take a while with or without breaks. Like if you measure it from where Dressrosa was when Luffy started his final round with Doffy (780), even thst took 20 chapters to finish before we left DR.

I see this at least taking 30, maybe even more. Luffy needs a decently long fight and there are still a silly amount of unresolved plotlines/characters, on top of Big Mom too.

Definitely nearing the end, but its the beginning of the "long" climax if you know what I mean lol

kaido was right next to zoro are you saying he went through trouble of walking to law then attacking even though we never saw that?
The iq of zoro haters keeps falling every chapter:milaugh:
The attack was literally being directed AT LAW. Kaido straight up told him, you stay there, I will come to you. Zoro got hit by the residual. He was laying on the ground. Unless you think Kaido swung his club a like golf swing, then switched it up mid air, for a straight attack on Law.

You guys can't even fucking comprehend that the way Kaido swung his club, makes it impossible for him to have landed a direct attack on Zoro. Just making up dumbshit that defies all logic.

The attack was literally being directed AT LAW. Kaido straight up told him, you stay there, I will come to you. Zoro got hit by the residual. He was laying on the ground. Unless you think Kaido swung his club a like golf swing, then switched it up mid air, for a straight attack on Law.

You guys can't even fucking comprehend that the way Kaido swung his club, makes it impossible for him to have landed a direct attack on Zoro. Just making up dumbshit that defies all logic.
damn bro kaido is in front of zoro but wents for law who is behind zoro then attacks zoro but then he ends up behind law
genius celestial im impressed

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

oh so kaido did ignore zoro walk up to law who just stood there then attacked just to return to his original position:nicagesmile:
Dear lord this is beyond stupidity:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.