Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's enma helping him release his coc, and it affects every sword

Zoro can't drop enma yet because although his coc is powerful he didn't learn how to channel it yet
You are making shit up
How does Enma help him release CoC? Where is it stated?

Zoro literally was restricted his Haki and once he gave his Haki he unlocked CoC.

He was controlling the amount of CoC He was controlling what sword to use it on.

Where is it stated that Enma is pulling CoC out of Zoro?

That's why I am saying its literally sanjtards finding every excuse every form of BULLSHIT to argue for Luffy > Zoro when Luffy fans themselves have zero issue with Luffy = Zoro.

The only problem Zoro has is Enma, that's still a nerf on him. Once he masters it then that's gone too and Zoro is cleanly Yonko level.

Did you just read the "Enma helped Zoro release CoC" bullshit?

@Ask D question is pulling same bullshit that fat fuck King of lightening was pulling.

Why always the Sanjitards with the bullshit
Post automatically merged:

Once Enma nerf is gone Zoro is stronger than Kaido.

So the argument that punches can leave scars because a blast of magma modelled after a punch could do it is still alive.

What an amazing world of intellectuals. Waiting for Luffy to turn his punch into destructive magma so that comparison serves for anything.
Its not a normal punch now is?
It is conquerors and internal destruction enhanced Punch.

How about break a single bone?
Maybe knock Kaido out for a little bit?
How about anything relevant at all??
Lmao Kaido has been taking Luffy punches for years and is still only laughing at them

We will see. I don't think she is. I think she vs cp0 coming
Tbh, if they were going to lose to BM, it probably would have happened already. Apoo/Drake vs CP-0 didn't last long at all. Since he's been showing Kid/Law fighting her and has provided updates repeatedly, not to mention her dialogue to them in 1031, I doubt they are losing

I hope they don't, they have enough of a win from making her bleed tbh.
Would dehype the feat if they take down 1 yonko before Luffy takes down Kaido.
I'd feel bad for BM if she came to Wano to kill Luffy only to end up beaten by some hax from two much weaker SNs.
She is losing to them guys. 1031 was enough to tell you that this is what Kid/Law were set up for this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.