Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is losing to them guys. 1031 was enough to tell you that this is what Kid/Law were set up for this arc.
They have no connection to her, I see her running away either through double crossing Kaido or out of fear when Kaido loses and more of the alliance start meddling in her fight.

Her crew are still out there, somewhere, after all.

Oh now you are here quoting me.
But you didn't quote Zowo who was proving your bitch ass wrong
Lmao fucking coward
To repeat myself for the 47th time? I'm good. You guys are trying to prove to me the attack hit Zoro, which I didn't deny. I said it wasn't a direct attack. But, your reading comprehension skills never cease to amaze, and you guys just love to argue about shit I'm not even arguing against. It's not shocking, given the way you read One Piece, that you read peoples posts the same way. :kayneshrug:

@Zowo @yorosenpai @General Duke Hyuo @Lor D. Coast @Peroroncino @HA001

You guys bodied @Celestial D. Dragon so hard :denzimote:

Don't forget to bring this up again when the scene is animated.
Sure thing. Bodying someone, by arguing against something he's not even arguing against. These dudes made up a fake argument, and used it to circle jerk eachother off how awesome they are. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

These guys can't even comprehend that AdCoC doesn't have to make contact with someone in order to cause damage to them. My argument is that it was not a direct hit by Kaido's club. These dudes turn around and argue with me like I'm saying Kaido didn't hit Zoro at all.

Then they jerk eachother off on how "stupid I am" and tag eachother about how amazing they are.

You guys really are a rare breed, I tell ya.

Sure thing. Bodying someone, by arguing against something he's not even arguing against. These dudes made up a fake argument, and used it to circle jerk eachother off how awesome they are. :milaugh:

These guys can't even comprehend that AdCoC doesn't have to make contact with someone in order to cause damage to them. My argument is that it was not a direct hit by Kaido's club. These dudes turn around and argue with me like I'm saying Kaido didn't hit Zoro at all.

Then they jerk eachother off on how "stupid I am" and tag eachother about how amazing they are.

I do think it was direct contact tho or at least as direct contact as CoC attacks gets.

Technically Zoro didn't make "Direct contact" when he dropped Haki Hame Ha on King, he just drove that trail cut the dragon and dropped it all on King and he's still getting buried with Island sized CoC sparks coming out of him.

Luffy didn't make "Direct contact" either but its same way Kaido hit Zoro with his CoC through thunder bagua and Law got hit by the cross fire CoC

ZKK isn’t happening anymore
You sure? :myman:
I'm not fooling myself, you guys have been perpertually denying ZKK despite it was presented in your faces several times.

There are so many elements it takes a relatively mediocre intelligence to grasp that considering how much hinting there has been.

First Kaido's philosophy about death, second Zoro's dedicated declared intentions, Enma being entrusted, the prophecy of the moon, his strong parallelism with Oden and Ryuma.

Zoro fainting is the norm in the manga, he did that several times but almost always got up relatively fast.

you are absolute a liar and coward :josad::

Zoro didn't take even a fraction of a Thunder Bagua. The man took the aftermath of Kaido attacking Law. Yall just love making shit up.

I do think it was direct contact tho or at least as direct contact as CoC attacks gets.

Technically Zoro didn't make "Direct contact" when he dropped Haki Hame Ha on King, he just drove that trail cut the dragon and dropped it all on King and he's still getting buried with Island sized CoC sparks coming out of him.

Luffy didn't make "Direct contact" either but its same way Kaido hit Zoro with his CoC through thunder bagua and Law got hit by the cross fire CoC
Yeah that's the way I look at it. But it's a stark difference from when Luffy received Thunder Bagua, and the club cracked his head open, and when he received Ragnarok, and was smashed into the bevel by the club. Those two instance are way more powerful versions, because Kaido's club directly touched Luffy's body, while applying AdCoC. Zoro an Law both got hit, but by the AdCoC itself, and not the club.

you are absolute a liar and coward :josad::

Lmao, getting your panties in a twist over a troll post to trigger you guys?

Check my actual arguments in my later posts, sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.