Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the way I look at it. But it's a stark difference from when Luffy received Thunder Bagua, and the club cracked his head open, and when he received Ragnarok, and was smashed into the bevel by the club. Those two instance are way more powerful versions, because Kaido's club directly touched Luffy's body, while applying AdCoC. Zoro an Law both got hit, but by the AdCoC itself, and not the club.
I don't buy that because ACoC >>>>>> CoA
Compare Luffys Gear 4th that maze direct contact (Zero damage)

Compare CoC punch that made no direct contact, fucked Kaido up

Curious, how can you read this:

And this:

And say that lol? They are 100% fighting and beating her.
Big Mom said she will betray Kaido to Pero and Luffy has said he'll take her down.
Kid and Law have proven they can semi-hang which is better than I thought they'd get. Why does Law need to beat her to learn about the will of D lol...

Enma is a nerf.
Zoro couldn't go all out
Enma is an amplifier and Kozaburo's masterpiece. Zoro *did* go all out, that's how he beat King, it forced him into learning adv CoC...

Yeah that's the way I look at it. But it's a stark difference from when Luffy received Thunder Bagua, and the club cracked his head open, and when he received Ragnarok, and was smashed into the bevel by the club. Those two instance are way more powerful versions, because Kaido's club directly touched Luffy's body, while applying AdCoC. Zoro an Law both got hit, but by the AdCoC itself, and not the club.
Post automatically merged:

Lmao, getting your panties in a twist over a troll post to trigger you guys?

Check my actual arguments in my later posts, sweetheart.

Lmao, getting your panties in a twist over a troll post to trigger you guys?

Check my actual arguments in my later posts, sweetheart.
Told u to say u trolling becsuse now u look like clown no
The entire circus

Big Mom said she will betray Kaido to Pero and Luffy has said he'll take her down.
Kid and Law have proven they can semi-hang which is better than I thought they'd get. Why does Law need to beat her to learn about the will of D lol...

Enma is an amplifier and Kozaburo's masterpiece. Zoro *did* go all out, that's how he beat King, it forced him into learning adv CoC...
Tell that to the manga
"A swordaman dragged down by his own sword"
Got hit by king because of enma
And lost so much haki try to use ur brain for once

Anything that precedes the current action of the plot really doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what Luffy said in WCI, we never were going back to that island anyway.

But OK I guess, think what you want. The plot is clearly set up for them fighting her and winning.:kayneshrug:

I guess only Killer gets a W this arc and not Kid/Law lol

Anything that precedes the current action of the plot really doesn't matter. It doesn't matter what Luffy said in WCI, we never were going back to that island anyway.

But OK I guess, think what you want. The plot is clearly set up for them fighting her and winning.:kayneshrug:

This goes back to Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and yes was a BIG part of WCI, with strong connections to her, but this was all reaffirmed fairly recently.
When he first saw Big Mom on Onigashima he restated he'd beat her after Kaido.
On the rooftop on Ch1000 he said he'd surpass both of them as he walked past them to Kinemon.

Kid and Law pushing Big Mom as far as they have is a bigger win than beating Hawkins lol...

He doesn’t use his brain. Luffy already said big mom will be defeated in wano here along with kaido. Yet they keep bringing up the whole cake panel for no reason

Surprised that people aren't saying zoro would mid diff roger and white beard in their prime yet, at this point, Adv Coc feels...bland? It's not really that cool, and apparently, people can just acquire it whenever they feel like, first luffy just said "yeah i like how only a handful of the strongest sounds" and just instantly knows how to use it, then there's zoro who did the same thing and can now...fly? (i- idk how), i feel like Oda is using Adv Coc as an easy way out, to make dealing with the emperors and the admirals an easier time, idk how the other members of any crew is gonna be anywhere near useful if it takes AdCoc to hang with the higher ups, let's not even talk about how FAR behind the rest of the straw hats are when compared to luffy and zoro.

God you’re right, Monet would be totally fearless in front of Akainu
Remember akainu fought 14 whtiebeard commander included crocodile guy. Look like white beard pirates started to start to stay away from akainu away.

Both whitebeard commanders pirates and akainu agree to fight .

Manga state akainu fight whitebeard commanders

Notice some white beard commanders are missing in this panel. Simple they move away from akainu instead fighting him close. Beside crocodile have good AOE attack to destroy marine fodder very easily.

Same Blackbeard and his crew mates run away from akainu.

If Monet saw akainu, she will run away from him . She will run her life.

This is how Monet saw Akainu coming to kill you:
Akainu does rule with fear as virile card state as I remember.

These rubber boys have been on constant copium since Kid and Law vs Big Mom started
What you mean I am in copium as causal luffy fan. I just want big meme to be gone forever.
‘Let the Kidd and the Law beat big mom. Let Kidd kill big mom.

Last edited:
He doesn’t use his brain. Luffy already said big mom will be defeated in wano here along with kaido. Yet they keep bringing up the whole cake panel for no reason
It is 400 chapters of history with Big Mom, in Wano he said he'd take her down, and that he'd surpass the both of them... She came to Wano for Luffy and Luffy alone.

These rubber boys have been on constant copium since Kid and Law vs Big Mom started
Luffy beating Kaido 1vs1 is a better feat than Kid and Law beating Big Mom together, I just don't think they have the character connection to her, and she is a primary anatagonist so it would be strange to have her lose to side characters.

btw ZKK still isn't happening, Zoro can't even manage to kill King and he fainted.

Surprised that people aren't saying zoro would mid diff roger and white beard in their prime yet, at this point, Adv Coc feels...bland? It's not really that cool, and apparently, people can just acquire it whenever they feel like, first luffy just said "yeah i like how only a handful of the strongest sounds" and just instantly knows how to use it, then there's zoro who did the same thing and can now...fly? (i- idk how), i feel like Oda is using Adv Coc as an easy way out, to make dealing with the emperors and the admirals an easier time, idk how the other members of any crew is gonna be anywhere near useful if it takes AdCoc to hang with the higher ups, let's not gonna even talk how FAR behind the rest of the straw hats are when compared to luffy and zoro.
I don't like advCOC tbh.
I like the scenes where Luffy and Zoro unlocked it, and I loved Zoro vs King but it feels like a easy/cheap way for Oda to bring them on emperor level without having to be a smart about it. I'd rather havea Luffy find a cunning way of using his abilities instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.