Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
This goes back to Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and yes was a BIG part of WCI, with strong connections to her, but this was all reaffirmed fairly recently.
When he first saw Big Mom on Onigashima he restated he'd beat her after Kaido.
On the rooftop on Ch1000 he said he'd surpass both of them as he walked past them to Kinemon.

Kid and Law pushing Big Mom as far as they have is a bigger win than beating Hawkins lol...
He also said he was gna defeat Jack and look how that turned out. Luffy isn't defeating Big Mom. Kid and Law didn't just awaken their dfs for Luffy to swoop in and steal their shine.

He also said he was gna defeat Jack and look how that turned out. Luffy isn't defeating Big Mom. Kid and Law didn't just awaken their dfs for Luffy to swoop in and steal their shine.
Oda made Luffy involved in Jack's defeat with the sky splitting allowing Sulongs to reload, in that case Inu/Neko at least had a closer connection to Jack/Pero than Luffy, Luffy has a much closer connection to Big Mom than Kid/Law.

If Luffy does something that unintentionally fucks Big Mom over i.e. rubber awakening, then I could see Oda clowning her that way.

@AdmiralKinyagi Admirals can't win fights like this. :crazwhat:
Does she know Akainu? Seems like there's no one in the Marines with such overwhelming presence. :quest:
Akainu made megalomaniac Gura Neckbeard goes from this
to this
by the simple mention of his name

Akainu doens't win his fights by paralyzing his opponents because they already ran away before facing him.
:vistalaugh:

Akainu made megalomaniac Gura Neckbeard goes from this
to this

by the simple mention of his name

Akainu doens't win his fights by paralyzing his opponents because they already ran away before facing him.
:vistalaugh:
That funny cause almost everyone think Blackbeard is werid because he eat two devil fruit. But akainu don’t care.

Remeber gorsei argue with akainu about kuzan leave the navy and join or ally with Blackbeard pirates which it dishonor the navy.

Akainu: I don’t care kuzan, it is nothing do with me or navy.

Most people in one piece does care about Blackbeard and strange body like shanks, buggy.

Akainu is like who care about Blackbeard, I want to kill luffy cause I am angry.

Oda needs to hype up Awakening, because that's most likely the last power up that Luffy will get. And what's better way to do it than via the 3 most powerful DF-dependants users: Big Mom-Kid-Law.
So awakening will be the theme of the Big Mom fight, while Conqueror Coating will be the theme of Kaidou fight. 2 most powerful powerup, for 2 Yonkou. Fitting right?
Not to say that Kid will not unlock COC-coating tho. He will, but I don't think it's gonna be in Wano.

He does, but longer trail =/ stronger I.M.O
Yes yes see the panel where i posted comment do you even know what is the height of kaidou and his club and you can't see the haki trail from his club
Post automatically merged:

I can only say this that last attack from zoro was stronger than thunder bagua but he can do it as his last resort or i can say he can use it a single time

Status
Not open for further replies.