Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Gomu Gomu no mi even the Gorosei's topic is about Luffy

He's the nuisance they're talking about and they even hope that the two Yonko Kaido and Big Mom would eliminate him
They say they only know the fruit from legends (not just its awakening), the government was literally in possession of the gomu gomu fruit shortly before the series started so I think they know it is real.

It's the Gomu Gomu no mi even the Gorosei's topic is about Luffy

He's the nuisance they're talking about and they even hope that the two Yonko Kaido and Big Mom would eliminate him
It being the Gomu Gomu makes no sense at all, lol. The fruit hasn't even awakened yet so why will the Gorosei suddenly be surprised? They've already known about Luffy's fruit so them suddenly saying 'That's impossible!' makes no sense if it's about Gomu-Gomu.

5/5

Kaido: It’s Been a long time since i had a serious one on one battle

:cheers:

the way kaido smiles when luffy Blocks thunder Bagua with his palms and gets wrecked by luffys kick… Holy shit 10/10
Post automatically merged:

Very nice fight choreography, I am getting Luffy vs Kata flashbacks. Kaido’s drunken dance is something else. Is haki impacted by emotions?
Yes Thats why Luffy says that his haki is getting stronger

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Is anyone gna talk about how Luffy just casually blocked a Yonko's wind slices with just his bare hands??
The very same attack that took Kiku's arm:crazwhat:

Zoro used a sword, Kid used his mecha form while Law, Killer and the Scabbards had to dodge this shit.
Yea it's Oda's way of showing his massive improvement in armament hardening.

Long way from this

Status
Not open for further replies.