Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read this chapter twice and I still don't get it. Is the Big Elephant an awakened Zoan and if he is, how tf is he walking on sea water? I swr df ain't spose to work around sea water
it's a proper species in one piece...no DF.
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Animal_Species/Four_Emperors_Saga#Naitamie-Norida_Elephant

Post automatically merged:

Whom amongst you guys think that Tama is probably the carrier of the legendary DF? :myman:
Its real name is slave slave no mi :myman: Awakening allows her to make the whole world her slave :finally:

Deep dick penetrate kaido with ifrits flames. That's why sanji made diable jambe. To penetrate and attack the inside.

Luffys using red roc to damage kaido with the flames. Because they penetrate. This means ifrit jambe would damage kaido heavily

We also can't judge ifrits power with anything but red roc. His physical strength is at least g4 level but what about the heat aspect?
:risicheck:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Viz made it worse for Luffy downplayers:josad:
"I wonder how long it's been since I fought someone who could TRULY go toe to toe with me"

Gaunlet bros and weakened Kaido bros, where you at???:milaugh:

Nothing about Kaido's haki being stronger than Luffys:myman:

Haki blooms in the heat of battle, so Kaido's haki is growing due to his fight with Luffy:shame:

Luffy>=Yamato>>>>Zoro>>>>>>Sanji.
:kailaugh:
Luffy >> Yamato = Zoro >> Sanji

The Elders are definitely talking about Luffy's fruit and the Big Elephant ain't a zoan.

Reading the three official VIZ translations seems like the Gorosei have been warned about a certain fruit from what is happening in Wano/Onigashima now, so is very likely that they are talking about a new info and not about some already know fruit power.

Another point, in the spanish translation look like they are talking about killing Robin, as they use "have to eliminate her", while in the portuguse they dont specify who they want to eliminate.

And about the discussion of what they mean with "awakening", make clear that they are talking about DF awakening and not DF being reborn. The word used in the three translantions is the one used for awakening and the word in japanese in the one used for awakening also, even the same kanji.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Reading the three official VIZ translations seems like the Gorosei have been warned about a certain fruit from what is happening in Wano/Onigashima now, so is very likely that they are talking about a new info and not about some already know fruit power.

Another point, in the spanish translation look like they are talking about killing Robin, as they use "have to eliminate her", while in the portuguse they dont specify who they want to eliminate.

And about the discussion of what they mean with "awakening", make clear that they are talking about DF awakening and not DF being reborn. The word used in the three translantions is the one used for awakening and the word in japanese in the one used for awakening also, even the same kanji.
So the df has nothing to do with the Big Elephant amirite???

Druken Dragon Bagua Lightning Hammered Ragnaraku :crazwhat:

Luffy ate a Bagua Ragnarok fusion attack:crazwhat:

Last edited:
Doesn't this look bad for Yamato who had a prolonged 1 on 1 Kaido outright confirming she was a fodder to him not even worth mentioning. Zoro>>> Yamato the gap only increased after he fully unlocked his CoC
He's Kaidou, he isn't accepting anything of yamato unless it's her becoming shogun etc.
And No Zoro never 1v1 Kaidou, Yamato did, and he was serious. You can try to move the goalposts but she was there. You can't escape that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.