Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The paneling of Luffy vs Kaido was really great, would love if Oda could give some more chapters of it before he change to Yamato/Momo/Hiyori shit plotlines.

The Gorosei seems to want to use the battle to kill WsW, as he know about Nika. If the fruit they are saying is Gomu Gomu this could be one more reason they have for kill WsW.

Zunesha there to save the day and Destroy the WG ship, hope he also destroy the BMP ship

Last edited:
My hope is that he alternates between both fights. 1038 hopefully teases what Kaido does next, some Zunisha stuff, maybe progresses Yamato/Momo stuff or Fukurokuju/Orochi stuff, but I really hope it starts to give us exactly what we see here but for Big Mom.

I want to see Kid and Law get this kind of transcendent fight with her like Luffy is getting. It'll convince more people that they will win.
Post automatically merged:

People don't realize Luffy is a master combatant. He learns as he goes. He learned FS during his fight with Katakuri. He learned Gear 2 from watching CP-9 members and got a powerup by accident. He just knows how to fight.
Agreed, I believe Kaido will hint about his awakening/new form next chapter and then we change scenary to Kid and Law vs Big Mom, their fight needs a proper choreographed fight like this for us to feel the brutality.

Which zoro fans Get mad they don't get love form other fans? Lol we don't give a fuck zoro the goat regardless

And you a oda apologists Good to know :milaugh:
Look on this forum a few months back a thread popped UP complaining about reddit and twitter trashing Zoro

An Oda apologist ? No just someone who isn't a masochist
How do you call someone who force himself undergo something he don't like just to trash it everyweek ?

The paneling of Luffy vs Kaido was really great, would love if Oda could give some more chapters of it before he change to Yamato/Momo/Hiyori shit plotlines.

The Gorosei seems to want to use the battle to kill WsW, as he know about Nika. If the fruit they are saying is Gomu Gomu this could be one more reason they have for kill WsW.

Zunesha there to sabe the day and Destroy the WG ship, hope he also destroy the BMP shit

100% correct

Luffy God mode for this arc :steef::steef::steef::finally:

Look on this forum a few months back a thread popped UP complaining about reddit and twitter trashing Zoro

An Oda apologist ? No just someone who isn't a masochist
How do you call someone who force himself undergo something he don't like just to trash it everyweek ?
So what wrong with criticizing the story? Let me ask you this do you like fake out deaths? And if you say no THAT SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE lol you acting someone being doing this since chapter 1

I don't know anymore. I also remember Kuzan falling into the sea when WB hit him with the Gura but as soon as he hit the water, he froze the whole place up
Luffy can't do fuck all when he is in the water and neither could Jack
Kuzan just froze the sea before touching the water, San Juan Wolf and Zunisha are just big enough to not have their body covered by water in the ocean so they can still walk there, just like Luffy in a bath house.

Status
Not open for further replies.