What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point in case here, thanks for supporting what I'm saying
Post automatically merged:

Coping or not, it's narcissism lol.
Worstgen is the land of copium, wank, shitposting and headcanon.
Some sort of Alice in Wonderland world in which Finalbeta is the white rabbit that drags you into the deep hole of madness with his Zoro fan art spamming.
Just don't take anything that people write here too seriously, because in the end "we are all mad here", and have fun :)

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thanks to Korean Leaks, Confirmed by Redon

Thanks to redon:

- Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
-
The Japanese name is “酒 龍 八卦” which would roughly translate as “Eight Trigrams Dragon Sake”. It is a variant of Kaidou's Raimei Hakke (Eight Trigrams Thunder).
These are the only legitimate spoilers and all of you guys really reached a 100 pages?
:whitepress:

I don't know whether to be appalled, terrified or disgusted.
:tchpepe:

Copium Piece by a Zoro fan. But I guess can’t be helped since yours is the most insecure fandom among op fans.
See I want to like Luffy and I appreciate Luffy fan base generally, with people like @General Duke Hyuo and @Luffy is the mc .
I just don't like when Luffy fans try to create some big gap between Zoro and Luffy and use "Captain is always stronger than their subordinate" argument because by doing that you are not only disrespecting Zoro but also Luffy.

Luffy and Zoro is still my favorite One Piece duo, every moment together is solid to great.

Imagine Luffy and Zoro did this now with Conqueror's Haki King Kong Gun and Conqueror's Haki 1080 Pound Canon. It would make Hakai look like a joke.

See I want to like Luffy and I appreciate Luffy fan base generally, with people like @General Duke Hyuo and @Luffy is the mc .
I just don't like when Luffy fans try to create some big gap between Zoro and Luffy and use "Captain is always stronger than their subordinate" argument because by doing that you are not only disrespecting Zoro but also Luffy.

Luffy and Zoro is still my favorite One Piece duo, every moment together is solid to great.

Imagine Luffy and Zoro did this now with Conqueror's Haki King Kong Gun and Conqueror's Haki 1080 Pound Canon. It would make Hakai look like a joke.
A Luffy/Zoro combo would neg diff Kaido and Big Mom together

Status
Not open for further replies.