What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the exact argument for why Jinbe wont join but powerlevels change pretty fast in one piece. Just a few days ago in OP world, Luffy had an extreme diff fight with a YC1, now he's gonna beat arguably the strongest yonko. Next arc Sanji and Zoro will probably be near Yonko level as well
jinbe only join SHs in wano.

luffy's progress cannot be compared to that of sanji and zoro he will have the ~ lvl yonko EoS but not before

if yamato joins the crew he will also have a progression up to that of zoro and sanji see more so no she will not join the crew it has always been zoro the 2nd most powerful and sanji the 3rd it will not change

I didn’t dance around Cobys power level dip shit. Not everything is about that. Coby is probably around Drake. Wherever Coby will be, Zoro and Luffy will always be a tier above. I’m confident when Luffy Zoro meet Coby, he’ll be on the cusp of becoming an admiral. The story spells it out for us. Luffy and Zoro have entered that Top Tier threshold, so Coby is behind. Post Raftel, Coby should be where Zoro Luffy r now
Actually I’m gonna say Zoro is nowhere near Luffy… Because Luffy is currently Yonko level and Zoro is YC1 and the gap in power between these two levels is fuckin night and day

and sorry for bringing up power levels in this discussion about whether Coby will be top 5 in the verse EoS… I didn’t know Coby’s current power level didn’t matter in discussing this

Status
Not open for further replies.