What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else tired of the leakers' clownery? Feels like a powertripping at this point. First they post endless .gifs to tease endlessly [YOU WONT BELIEVE IT OMG ;) ] A week later, they post a fucking chapter title for 3 days, and the guy says "Hold on, i Have to draw first" only to draw the most meaningless panel ever and no one even cared about shitty art to begin with. And finally, when we do get the spoilers, they hide the most important part to continue their endless power trip. It feels like they think they're Oda at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if redon or the korean try to open a merch shop like the clown yonkou productions tried to.

I remember when they did the same shit for a whole fucking 2 weeks only for it to end up a very obviously drawn Oden by kanjuro. hisoka levels of clownery
Its like zuck controlling the metaverse

Kaido consuming his haki constantly since begining of the onigashima .
Flying onigashima. still flying
Akayaza destruction. (all of them has advanced coa ryou. )
Advanced CoC Ashura did not even kneel him.
Advanced CoC Yamato did not do anything to him.
Last episode , he said he is getting fun now.

Kaido is the strongest of his era undoubtely.

Luffy was KOed two times.
He got meal.
He regenerated and rested.
He restored his haki.

And when luffy beat kaido , we say luffy stronger than Kaido.

you know what they say. if 1 vs 1 , Kaido wins.

Even if he is too tall to drown, he shouldn't be able to use his power in sea.
O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.