What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Oni King DF (Basically Body of Onigashima) or Devil/Yokai Himself (Basically Originator of Devil Fruits)
2. Uranus (Whenever there are Cipher-Pol, there is High Chance we see Revos, so Dragon could have Unleashed Uranus)
3. The Creature from Egg in Roger's Ship (My Guess is that it should be a Bird)
4. The Transforming Robot from Sora Comic Story (Could it be that Queen was the one who Awakened it?! or Vegapunk is here?)
5. King of Elbaf is here (Basically he represents Odin & only awakens when The World Balance is endangered or when he sees a Prophecy)
6. Lurking Legend is finally here (He is a Wotan, that's all i can say for now)
7. A Third Azure Dragon (The Original One) ---> If this Happens, ZKK Theories gonna go Crazier
8. True Form of Zunisha (There is very High Chance it's indeed Zunisha, especially since Oda revealed Identity of Shadow right away)
9. Eye-Patch Legend is finally Introduced (All i can say is "Red")
... etc

Which one you guys hope it's True?
The only thing that makes sense to me from your list is Uranus. I think it should serve as a plot point to ward off the navy and WG but who knows at thiss tage

Oh no no no

It's pretty clear what is happening here.

The shadow figure it's obviously Zunesha. And the Devil Fruit that the Gorosei are talking about can only be one:

- Zou Zou no Mi, Model: Mammoth (Jack's Devil Fruit)

Zou means elephant, Zunesha was the previous owner of this devil fruit until he went awakened.

Now Jack holds this dangerous Devil Fruit that even the world government is afraid.

And these giant shadows in Thriller Bark?

People thought it was Zunesha's herd, but it's completly wrong. These are Zunesha's clones.

Jack the Lurking Legend is about to turn the tide of this war.

:cheers:
LOVE IT!! NEVER STOP THE WANK @Queek Hea D Taker :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.