What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BB will show up, since he have Moria with him, and Moria have history with Kaido

but right now he's after Sabo most likely, so Sabo have to appear before BB, Wich will happen imo
That panel where BB says: "I won't let that fall in the WG's hands, i'll take it for me." (Or something like that.) I think hes talking about the Mera mera no Mi.
In my conception this is one of the reasons he won't be coming to wano you know, he's always been a coward. I don't think he would show up unless he knew Kaido and Big Mom are defeated or something like that.

That panel where BB says: "I won't let that fall in the WG's hands, i'll take it for me." (Or something like that.) I think hes talking about the Mera mera no Mi.
In my conception this is one of the reasons he won't be coming to wano you know, he's always been a coward. I don't think he would show up unless he knew Kaido and Big Mom are defeated or something like that.
He must be having his spies in wano who may have informed him about the situation.
I personally wouldn't like this scenario very much. I want Rev Army to come to the rescue.

Yes

but if the Mera Mera is in Wano aka Sabo in Wano he will show up

and the explanation is simple, Kuma sent him to Wano

also Sabo promised that he will protect Luffy no matter what, his style also related to Dragons Wich make him a good opponent to Kaido

I think BB was talking about something else(Ancient weapon or poneglyph),the mera mera is far from his reach at the moment.He won't go to war with the Revs just for a DF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.