What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he has 3 persons in his crew who are perfectly fit for a infiltration mission, Laffite who we already seen infiltrating the castle of Mary Geoise Pre-TS iirc, Catarina Devon with her DF abillities, and Shiryu with his invisible DF. If used well it could work.
I don't think any of these three can kill Sabo even if its a sneak attack.BB gave the Mera Mera to WG for free basically,it doesn't matter much to him.He is after something far more important.

So that gigantic shadow is a DF user, whose DF got a name change to make it appear different from what it really does.. That's how I understood the spoilers.

Two things:
1. If it's DF based it most likely is not a mythical beast like Zunisha.
2. Funny that we are getting randomly introduced to something uber powerful out of the blue that's not a classic top tier.

I like Kaido's drunken style tbh

He must be having his spies in wano who may have informed him about the situation.
I personally wouldn't like this scenario very much. I want Rev Army to come to the rescue.
That'd be cool, but i guess Oda's saving the rev army to the final war. Something tells me that. Oda said the final war would make Marineford look like child's play, if he uses all of his cards right now in wano, final war will be like a wano 2.0 imo:sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.