What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean I can understand the fishmens but Germa66? How such a big target can escape? I try to look to the last two cover pages and it seems like the Big mom pirates not even follow thw Germa66, why?
I assume Big mom fall into sleep and the Big mom pirates first take care of her in the middle of the war. That is the only way how the Germa66 escape the situation
Sure, sacrifice Smoothie’s reputation to salvage Linlin’s. That’s fair :smoothieduck:

I mean I can understand the fishmens but Germa66? How such a big target can escape? I try to look to the last two cover pages and it seems like the Big mom pirates not even follow thw Germa66, why?
I assume Big mom fall into sleep and the Big mom pirates first take care of her in the middle of the war. That is the only way how the Germa66 escape the situation
BM mentions that the Sun Pirates destroyed her fleet when she sees Jinbe again Sounds like they used that advantage to escape.

Lol literally everyone succesfully escaped from WCI...
And it’s so stupid, lmao. Those final pages of the arc implied absolute doom the moment Big Mom showed up (one of my favorite sequences in the manga honestly), only for the gravity of the situation to be negated in a cover story? Yeah, shitty writing in my personal opinion

Side effect? No that's real shit, brought to maximum like Roger Vs Whitebeard no one could even get close on an entire island. Now if you are saying that the fight isn't spectacular to see it's one thing, but not that the forces at play aren't enormous.
Yes, the sky splitting does no damage nor is it a move you can use against another opponent hence it's just a side effect

Roger and WB didn't split the sky, their adv CoC was just beastly enough to create a huge shockwave when clashing

Wich is what am talking about, just a clash between Roger and WB is leagues ahead of any confrontation between Kaido and Luffy, neither Roger nor WB was being serious in that clash, yet we're supposed to believe we're seeing peak strength in Kaido vs Luffy and their pitiful and basic clashes lmao

the fight will escalate to way more than this

- Cipher Pol from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- They are talking about a fruit of a devil. They says that even for them it becames a legend, and that it had not awakened for the last centuries.
They question why world government give another name to it.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.
The awakening of that df Gorosei are talking about is tied to the shadow which is actually revealed but the provider decides not to share anything about it :hope:

And it’s so stupid, lmao. Those final pages of the arc implied absolute doom the moment Big Mom showed up (one of my favorite sequences in the manga honestly), only for the gravity of the situation to be negated in a cover story? Yeah, shitty writing in my personal opinion
Yeah, no. The second Jinbei was there, it wasn't. He had just gotten his main character plot armor. They simply chased the invaders away.
Plus, a battle on the sea against fishmen? With Devil Frut users on one side? I mean, think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.