What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid do you have to be to deny that separate series for Sanji exists. I think, 5 chapters have already come out, they are great. You can read them to immerse yourself in some Sanji awesomeness.
Its a poor mans manga. Calling it manga or separate series would be disgrace. It is fanfic at best. Also I don’t want to read it since Luffy isn’t in it.

Zoro could hurt with advanced conqueror even with the fire, it's clearly written in a dialogue
Getting hurt and getting your wing chopped and thrown flying out of onigashima are two different things. If he had kept his flame on, he could have continued fighting even after getting hurt. Oda had to create a plot convenience just to let poor Zoro win.

More like Oda doing anything and everything for him to appear sympathetic, even if it means destroying his character and having him act ooc
Just describes what an author does with his characters lmao... oda made him appear that way and your only excuse is "oda made him appear sympathetic" hahahah i'm dying you are so tilted by the fact that sanji is well written and you accuse oda of this OMG.
What level of tilt and delusion is this :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:

Just describes what an author does with his characters lmao... oda made him appear that way and your only excuse is "oda made him appear sympathetic" hahahah i'm dying you are so tilted by the fact that sanji is well written and you accuse oda of this OMG.
What level of tilt and delusion is this :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
Sanji is not well written. Oda tries too hard with him giving him all the cool shticks and too many characteristics which contradict his own actions and ultimately ruin his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.