What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting hurt and getting your wing chopped and thrown flying out of onigashima are two different things. If he had kept his flame on, he could have continued fighting even after getting hurt. Oda had to create a plot convenience just to let poor Zoro win.
How can King fight without attacking?

You can live in denial. Its your choice. But the sun won’t stop shining just because you deny its existence.
It is called having an opinion. The fact Sanji doesn’t even trend when its released and this manga is barely discussed outside for few worstgenners says a lot about its popularity.

I hate his behavior. I hate what he did against Luffy in Water Seven. He literally tried to kill his captain. I hate it when people compare Sanji vs Luffy to Usopp vs Luffy. The situation was completely different. He’s a coward who has more luck than talent. He’s annoying and is building up his reputation through lies and lucky situations. Nami at least showed some balls against Ulti. I could write a whole essay
and Ussop didn't show any balls anytime? ik once you start hating someone it's not easy to like them again! even if they are really not that bad or someone who deserves hate! I feel so bad when someone like ussop is hated or even nami cuz she like money or ppl think she is selfish bitch kinda stuff!

ussop showed balls and courage many times, you should know that he is just a normal boy, he can just get one shot to death and he lives with people who are world's one of the easily top 50 strongest people! so him being a coward is nothing to hate him for!

in alabasta he showed his balls and fought for luffy later in dressrosa he again put his life on the line and the merry's death is something that hurt him more then anyone!

he just felt like so many things and got emotional and when you are emotional you do and say things you don't mean fully
Believe me, Ussop is a really great character! I'm gonna sleep now but if somehow we end up having a convo about him again I'll tell you how he's a very good character and btw he is in my top 5 maybe
btw lol somehow I have more than 5 people in my top 5😂/s

Ig i don't have a top5, I like so many character so its hard to do that tier thing for me
sorry for the long n paragraph which sounds like a lecture
have a great night bye gn

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Getting hurt and getting your wing chopped and thrown flying out of onigashima are two different things. If he had kept his flame on, he could have continued fighting even after getting hurt. Oda had to create a plot convenience just to let poor Zoro win.
People really have the reading comprehension of a fucking snail.

Once Zoro unlocked Conquerors coating, the flame durability is irrelevant because it doesn't protect King from Zoro's attacks anymore. Hence he tried using his speed to overwhelm, turns out that doesn't work either. He tried to use a long range attack and had no idea Zoro could cut fire. Zoro cut through his flame dragon, surprised the fuck out of him and won the battle.

Nothing even remotely close to Queen focusing on the prostitute to give Sanji the win.

People really have the reading comprehension of a fucking snail.

Once Zoro unlocked Conquerors coating, the flame durability is irrelevant because it doesn't protect King from Zoro's attacks anymore. Hence he tried using his speed to overwhelm, turns out that doesn't work either. He tried to use a long range attack and had no idea Zoro could cut fire. Zoro cut through his flame dragon, surprised the fuck out of him and won the battle.

Nothing even remotely close to Queen focusing on the prostitute to give Sanji the win.
Cope, hard cope

I hate his behaviour. I hate what he did against Luffy in Water Seven. He literally tried to kill his captain. I hate it when people compare Sanji vs Luffy to Usopp vs Luffy. The situation was completely different. He’s a coward who has more luck than talent. He’s annoying and is building up his reputation through lies and lucky situations. Nami at least showed some balls against Ulti. I could write a whole essay
True but last chapter gave some great moment to Usopp...

Status
Not open for further replies.