What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kidd and Zoro are more mature and smarter. They’re still idiots but still better than Luffy.
The best MC would be Law btw
subjective opinion. Law as an MC for one piece would be quiet boring according to me. He doesn’t have inquisitive nature like Luffy.
I think that would only work in a Seinen. Shonen MCs are usually childish and grow as the series progress.

Sometimes I would love the manga being a Seinen, though. It could have more mature content and show the psychological side of things.

Law as a protag in such a series would be perfect.

I think that would only work in a Seinen. Shonen MCs are usually childish and grow as the series progress.

Sometimes I would love the manga being a Seinen, though. It could have more mature content and show the psychological side of things.

Law is what Zorotards wish Zoro was:lawbepo:

So Sanji kick Luffy, who doesn't defend himself or fight back, with Haki and remain him starve and bleeding in the territory of a Yonko isn't trying to kill him? At least Usopp didn't have a remote possibility to kill Luffy
dude there was a fucking reason why he did that! that what he mean that the reason why sanji doing that is jutified
Though the reason why ussop did what he did is also justified but he didn't like that ussop did that!

You are illiterate:specialmeh:
the fire durability didn't worked no more that s why he started blocking

Not expecting much from a clownji fan:smoothieduck:
How dumb do you have to be that when you afraid of getting damaged you lower your defenses even further.
King’s IQ must be at the same level as Zoro fans, very low.

:milaugh:

dude there was a fucking reason why he did that! that what he mean that the reason why sanji doing that is jutified
Though the reason why ussop did what he did is also justified but he didn't like that ussop did that!
Don't be ridiculous, there were 1000 different way to go around that, he did it that way because he was like a scared and coward little cat

depends on what kind of tone or mood manga or author wants to set to his audience....and readers when pick up manga should be prepared for what kind of genre they pick....you don't go to horror genre and expect bloodless content....

Just to be clear: We don’t hate Zoro. We just pity crazy Zoro fans.
Exactly Im the biggest fukin zoro sanji dynamic fan this forum who love both characters but sadly zoro got so many stupid in his fanbase and they turning out fanbase toxic too
I've got my Twitter full of zoro retweets but I doubt hardly a few zoro fans here don't hate sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.