What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you say that if you see a guy who goes near women and scream things like "merorin" like a retarded, or bleed himself dry at their sight you don't call the police?
as if someone in real life can bleed himself into just seeing a girl, also nothing wrong saying merorine as mero means love and merorine refered to some fruit, tbh don't even get where was the molestation in that. lol :whitepress:

seems like your hate for Sanji makes you think we hate everyone
we get enough spotlight that we feel satisfied
our character is so well created and deep that we don't need to steal some from Luffy
Its not news that many Sanji fans hate Luffy and hate Luffy and Zoro duo. And care all about Zosan duo, they think Luffy as an hindrance for this duo and want series to be all about Sanji and Zoro because Sanji fans can’t live without Zoro.

I hate his behaviour. I hate what he did against Luffy in Water Seven. He literally tried to kill his captain. I hate it when people compare Sanji vs Luffy to Usopp vs Luffy. The situation was completely different. He’s a coward who has more luck than talent. He’s annoying and is building up his reputation through lies and lucky situations. Nami at least showed some balls against Ulti. I could write a whole essay
So Sanji kick Luffy, who doesn't defend himself or fight back, with Haki and remain him starve and bleeding in the territory of a Yonko isn't trying to kill him? At least Usopp didn't have a remote possibility to kill Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.