What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then we got a full explanation where it was proven that there is no such thing as a cursed sword and you have to be strong to use strong swords.

Meanwhile this is going the other way with luffys fruit being the god god fruit
Luffy’s fruit was ass the whole time. He trained it to be strong if that’s not apparent enough in the manga. If it’s awakening is suddenly a god fruit then that fruit still did not carry Luffy for the most part.

Luffy is shit to Zoro on the roof ,

Zoro save Luffy’s ass while Luffy faints and gets weak all the time from G4 :milaugh:

How is you man comparing him to Zoro who now has adCoC when he was already on another league before that :crazwhat:
Zoro may have saved Luffy’s ass on five on one. When all focus was on Luffy. Other supernovas including Zoro were non factors. As soon as Kaido got serious, he bodied everyone. Zoro wouldn’t be able to hold off Kaido like Luffy is doing now and previously where Kaido offscreened him later.

If Luffy’s fruit is that legendary, then Oda really failed to show that in the manga, except that one fight with Enel, even then enel used heat attacks on Luffy. Luffy then had to use rebound attacks and golden ball as conductor.

Bogard

You can't win
With Zunisha back to Wano, guess my theory that he is related to the third Ancient Weapon is back: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ns-and-the-world-government.2029/#post-152285
And if you followed up until yet, you'd realize what the ancient weapon i'm referring to is. Yes i believe it's Zunisha, who has been Zou's homeland for thousand years, so even before the void century.

It has also being questioned before where Zunisha was walking towards these 1000years
And while it's a bit speculative now, i think it's walking to reach Laugh Tale,
We shall also get more hints towards Laugh Tale
Can't wait :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.