What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk cackling at the world governments announcement of the abolisment of the warlord system::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Benn trying to be scary towards kizaru::beckmoji:

Chopper exists::choppawhat:

Mihawk cringing at the marines sending only a couple of warships after him::mihugh:

Luffy reading he can't eat while fighting kaido:lusalty:

Zoro right now::zorothink:

Akainu analyzing the situation at main base from what's happening at Wano while sitting on his ass doing nothing::akaman:

Last edited:
Luffy getting KOd yet another time.

Zoro’s miracle drug deactivating right in front of Kaido.

Sanji dreaming about kamabakka days while knocked out.

Kaido realizing he is not the MC.

@Lance_Dragonite personally sending me more 1037 chapter spoilers today.

The example I gave was Kid and my main point wasn't comparing other characters but rather showing that the description used ''can affect objects besides the wielder'' can mean sharing the ability represented by the DF to other things, if anything is piss poor it's your reading comprehension.
Sigh why do people choose to act slow?

Can Duffy's base ability affect his surroundings? Yes. Can he project his fruit outside of the confines of himself? Yes

Can kidds base ability affect his surrounds by magemitizing metal to him? Yes.

Can luffys base ability do either? No

So why in the blue hell would you believe his awakening is going to do something these two base abilities already do which warrants why their awakening operates the way it does? Yet I am the one with the lack of reading comprehension?

I guess in your opinion rob luccis awakening ability is going to be him summoning leapords even though his base fruit ability does not expand outside of the confines of his own body and only his body

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.