What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Laugh Tale happens right after the Elbaf arc. Shiryu kills Mihawk, which throws the WSS title into contention since Zoro’s claim to it was beating Mihawk, but since Shiryu also beat Mihawk, the world doesn’t know who’s stronger
What are you talking about? After Zoro beats mihawk,.. That’s it… Zoro is WSS and beating mihawk nolonger matters… Why are you talking about this as though there is like some kind of mediator or referee or point system that somehow someone has the authority to put Zoro’s title into contention… Like there is some kind of panel is sports analysts somewhere having an argument about who is really the WSS… tf is this?

If Zoro beats mihawk for WSS that’s the end of that… Do you know how you can your outcome? Have Shiryu beat Zoro after Zoro has beaten mihawk… Then Shiryu will be the WSS and then You can have Zoro get a rematch against Shiryu after that and win the title back

Done

That’s how you get your situation to work other than creating this weird idea that there is some kind of debate happening somewhere about vague ass shit like your scenario… No… The person who beats the WSS becomes WSS… End of story

I think Laugh Tale happens right after the Elbaf arc. Shiryu kills Mihawk, which throws the WSS title into contention since Zoro’s claim to it was beating Mihawk, but since Shiryu also beat Mihawk, the world doesn’t know who’s stronger
There won't be an elbaf arc I feel.... probably just a mini arc :jordanmf:

Better yet, Mihawk's biggest chance of being involved in the final arc/conflict/war is likely through Shanks anyway.
Nope, Mihawk’s best chance of being involved is Zoro… The mere fact that Zoro MUST defeat Mihawk is the literal plot point that will ensure Mihawk meets Zoro again

Whether shanks dies right now has literally nothing to do with Zoro fighting Mihawk… Zoro must become WSS and that’s got nothing to do with Shanks

you are also misunderstanding what I was saying about Shanks’ importance… I said LUFFY FIGHTING SHANKS is unimportant… Or at least MUCH LESS important than Zoro fighting Mihawk… Because one is the literal end of a character’s entire journey and dream… While the other one is fanservice at best
Post automatically merged:

@YASER
I guess Vista is in fact stronger than Mihawk meaning Zoro is stronger than mihawk

Which makes chapter 1036 with Zoro remembering his promise to beat Mihawk real weird… I guess it will be a low diff when they meet?
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.