What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this chapter ending on zunisha means that 1038 will likely be about Momonosuke.

I think that since orochi and big mom haven't been defeated yet, it would make sense to end act 3 once the flower capital becomes aware of onigashima, with act 4 being dedicated solely to the main villains of this arc(orochi, linlin, kaido).

That way Oda can slow down the pace a bit more and give the main villains some more attention. imo both Orochi and Linlin deserve multiple chapters for their fights, as well as the Yamato and the kazenbo. We also need a kaido flashback.
Yeah i was thinking the same thing. We are finally done with weaklings such as king and queen. Time for the big mfs to shine
Post automatically merged:

Who is Luffy's servant?
LoIo

He'll sacrifice himself for whatever reason probably joyboy related.(if he dies that will probably be the cause) or he just won't die

No way admirals, shanks or luffy kill him let alone a servant of luffy.
his son will kill him most likely
Post automatically merged:

Act 3 is the act of tragedy, it can only end with a tragedy

idk if its only 3 more chapters

The people of the capital don't even know onigashima is above their heads, we still haven't completed any of the kurozumi stuff(kazenbo, orochi, raizo vs fukurukujo), and Big Mom deserves at least 2 chapters, even if she isn't defeated
Orochi still has his hybrid form, BM gets removed from the story before Orochi gets killed.

Sanji after extreme diff massively nerf queen+queen not paying attention to sanji and sanjitards still saying sanji=king??

Sanjitards never stop being clown

Zoro wasn't even need adcoc to clowning kaido,but zoro need adcoc to make king down

King>>kaido

Eos sanji won't even tickle base king

Fact sanjitards/zorohaters won't agree(cause their fav not even 10% of zoro strength)

King defence>zoro

Zoro after hakai still manage to fight

King after hit by zoro king of hell 103 sense now down for the rest of arc

King of hell 103 sense>>hakai

Zoro attack>>kaido+big mom attack

Luffy Vs kaido is just sanji Vs queen 2.0.both fight heavily nerf character,you can just let kinemon or others and they will definitely win(but I guess the MC should take the win cause he the MC right)

Status
Not open for further replies.