What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
these things you calling gag happen in a lot of Luffy fights but that doesn't make it bad lol, that's just how oda writes, just stop reading if you gonna cry for no reason! you guys acting dumb like watching a horror movie and saying there is no barbies in it! by now you guys already know how oda does these things! so if you dislike it then just don't read! adapt or cope!
and the kaido thing is not even a gag compared to these-

and there are many more! but none of these makes the fights bad or anything! its just the unique guffyness this show has and I like it!\

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
this better be a troll account....
lol.

Kaido only be king's captain because
1.kaido free king
2.kaido have coc

King is stronger than kaido in
Attack, defence,speed

Kaido is king's captain but king is lot stronger than kaido,just like zoro is stronger than luffy
Wano arc win without help+full strength villain:
Zoro,Franky,robin,jimbei

Wank arc win with help+nerf villain:
Luffy(near),sanji,NAMI

MC win with help not pure 1vs1

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I don't like Kaido's character, but this drunken fighting style could make things a little interesting.

Kind of wish we got some scenes of Drunk Kaido interacting with the Calamities and Flying Six.

these things you calling gag happen in a lot of Luffy fights but that doesn't make it bad lol, that's just how oda writes, just stop reading if you gonna cry for no reason! you guys acting dumb like watching a horror movie and saying there is no barbies in it! by now you guys already know how oda does these things! so if you dislike it then just don't read! adapt or cope!
and the kaido thing is not even a gag compared to these-

and there are many more! but none of these makes the fights bad or anything! its just the unique guffyness this show has and I like it!\
how did you forget this "legendary" face.....kingufy

Kaido only be king's captain because
1.kaido free king
2.kaido have coc

King is stronger than kaido in
Attack, defence,speed

Kaido is king's captain but king is lot stronger than kaido,just like zoro is stronger than luffy
Kaido will put zoro and king to sleep at the same time, theres a reason zoro got a full team when he face him,
no one can 1v1 these yonkos only luffy, :kayneshrug:

I think (hope) that devil fruit they are talking about is Kaido devil fruit....that way it gives even more hype to Luffy vs Kaido fight....Zuneisha can't be df user as it is literally living in the sea....anyways going to make a thread after chapter comes out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.