What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look.. the hint is a move by Kaido and not by Luffy
... so that increases the possibility of Luffy getting hit by it and going down for a bit until someone else intervenes....

but Luffy can also just get up right after he gets hit.. coz he's built different
Bruv what is kaido supposed to do? Not attack? Luffy can block dodge or even tank it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kaidou got fucked up since Oden flashback. There is no turning point since then.
Tbh I am 100% on board with Kaido who might be a coward at heart. That would be interesting development and would make him losing here much more entertaining.
What the fuck did he do to Sasuke?!
Naruto fights are very top tier
Agreed. Beginning of series to just after the Pein Invasion Arc featured some magnificent fights.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kishimoto's art isn't that shabby honestly.. its like Blade of the Immortal.. but thats just RAW.. kishi is a bit neat

Just googled it. Damn, this has a lot of personality in it.
Post automatically merged:

Killer Bee vs Sasuke :finally:

Great in the manga
Godly in the anime

The entire purpose of Naruto was to ensure a world of peace and to put conflict at a major scale to bed.
I believe Kishimoto's original ideia always was that. Shueisha in the other hand, or the bigshots of manga industries in japan, just wouldn't allow a Diamond mine like Naruto/Naruto franchise, just come to an end. So it kinda makes sense that they made Kishi write more.

Status
Not open for further replies.