What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji and Zoro have in universe absolute faith in him.
Current Luffy is matching hybrid Kaido.

"the plot demanded":
that Luffy not use FS against Kaido pre-Udon
that his scales had a magical property that only ryuo could overcome,
that Rayleigh didn't bother to teach Luffy barrier ryuo despite it barrier being portrayed as basic against the elephant and used by much weaker characters.
that Luffy runs around rather than rocketing up to the roof to fight with the scabbards,
and that Law decides to fuck around with the poneglyph as Kiku loses her arm and the scabbards "almost die"
that Luffy burn completely through his g4 stamina, despite Kaido showing fear from internal destruction red hawk.
that Luffy can only beat Kaido after his subordinates have finished their fights.

That last one is the key.

He only won against crocodile cause Robin saved his life.
And he's only back in the fight against Kaido cause 15 people already weakened him, he's holding up an Island, had his ass saved Multiple times on the Roof and by Law's crew and hasn't been healed like Luffy.

He's gonna win because of the power of MC and the plot demands it, nothing more

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I believe Kishimoto's original ideia always was that. Shueisha in the other hand, or the bigshots of manga industries in japan, just wouldn't allow a Diamond mine like Naruto/Naruto franchise, just come to an end. So it kinda makes sense that they made Kishi write more.
Totally makes sense and I get it. I just think they went with the cheapest possible follow up for Naruto. No one's gonna care about a bunch of kids to characters we barely saw in the last 400 chapters of the series.

for the enjoyment of the one doing the trolling, and for Oda to make a cool twist

nonetheless The scabbards will die eventually

I think it's Shiki doing the trolling, so it's just a crazy theory that doesn't have much evidence beside the indications that Shiki will show up, but I strongly believe it will happen

Answer these 2 questions.

He only won against crocodile cause Robin saved his life.
And he's only back in the fight against Kaido cause 15 people already weakened him, he's holding up an Island, had his ass saved Multiple times on the Roof and by Law's crew and hasn't been healed like Luffy.

He's gonna win because of the power of MC and the plot demands it, nothing more
I wish I could like your post 1000 times since its spittin so much facts

Status
Not open for further replies.