What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
nah, that is just copium you will find in this forum....just like how sanji fans trashed Luffy for fighting Katakuri instead of Sanji....same thing happening in wano.....good that sanji fans got sanji vs queen or else the amount of copium is again insane if Oda let queen as a Luffy hypetool in udon...
Luffy fighting 2 commanders and fighting an entire army while Sanji didn’t fight anyone in his own arc is still one of the worse decisions Oda has ever done

Okay so it seems Zunisha is a devil fruit user then? Makes sense… Zunisha kinda seemed MORE sentient than the Sea kings in Fishman island… Like sea kings could converse with themselves sort of and follow commands of shirahoshi but Zunisha was having like a full conversation with Momo… Like a real person

Zunisha being a DF user brings back Oda’s comment on how San Juan Wolf is able to swim in the ocean yet he’s a df user too… There’s some kind of percentage of a DF user’s body that has to be in the ocean for the ocean to drain all their energy… So San Juan wolf and Zunisha have enough of their body out of the water to not be drained

Funny how you escalate my comment to mean anything like that lol.

I'm just saying that you and others that complain about that shit clearly don't read the manga, because FATE plays a huge part in this series. Blackbeards character is entirely built on the concept.

But I guess all we are here for are the fights I see
I really hope you guys aren’t here for the fights because they’re unbelievably underwhelming lol

Luffy fighting 2 commanders and fighting an entire army while Sanji fight anyone in his own arc is still one of the worse decisions Oda has ever done
true.....Sanji should have had 1 vs 1 with someone from the arc.....
but Luffy fighting Katakuri should be necessary given in the subsequent arc he has to take on yonko...guess for most people it would have been better if Luffy directly jumps to yonko from doflamingo or it is applicable to their respective favorites....

Its funny seeing Katakuri fans trash Kaido's AP for no reason lol and use this as an excuse for their fight.

Luffy has relentless willpower and endurance does not change the fact that G3 matched Power Mochi and the best of Katakuri was at best King Cobra level.
That G3 scene wasn’t luffy matching Kata AP. Kata just gets shock, luffy picked up on his attacks(learning FS). He an immediately counterattacks kicking him away. We already saw Kata while trolling could casually overwhelm G3 with his base. So an attack obviously superior clearly not G3 lvl.

Hell it’s even further confirmed by Kata base AP with CoA, overpowering Snakeman AP directly. Which itself G3+, it’s random to think Kata physically abilities > awakening.

Kata AP definitely suffers from the luffy endurance conundrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.